Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1841 - 1848 of 1848 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saukville here (think Port Washington). Back behind the wheel of a Tib, this one an Orange 2006 SE 6spd. Intended use, fun on the track. Check out milwaukeetrackdays dot com.

This is my second Tib; first was a 2003 4 banger 5 speed. Was a great car but at the time wasn't up to it being my only car. Time passed, have several cars, and is great to have a Tiburon in the fleet.

I see forum for Wisconsin not very active. Perhaps we can get it going, may be arrange a fun drive in the Kettles this Summer?

Jim

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Saukville here (think Port Washington). Back behind the wheel of a Tib, this one an Orange 2006 SE 6spd. Intended use, fun on the track. Check out milwaukeetrackdays dot com.

This is my second Tib; first was a 2003 4 banger 5 speed. Was a great car but at the time wasn't up to it being my only car. Time passed, have several cars, and is great to have a Tiburon in the fleet.

I see forum for Wisconsin not very active. Perhaps we can get it going, may be arrange a fun drive in the Kettles this Summer?

Jim
Welcome back. I've wanted to one of those track days for a long time but seem to keep missing the dates. Maybe this will be the summer.

1841 - 1848 of 1848 Posts