Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You and your car are filthy ****ing *****es and I hate you both.

Nah not really, but I just got home and it's time to take the wifey to dinner, I'll finish it up for you tomorrow. Watch your *** tonight

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Re: The official f*ck you Mike thread

wtf?? in b4 tha lock

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

READY2PLAY said:
wtf?? in b4 tha lock
No lock, no actual hostility... I just like to curse a lot. We went to nisco's house today for a mod meet type thing and I personally put in about an hour on his car of actual work... maybe an hour and a half to do headers on a V6. Needless to say, it's not finished, even with the others doing some work as well.

Ask nisco what it feels like to have ice up your crotch in 40 degree weather.

·
Registered
192 Posts

hah yea those damn bolts did not wanna break loose and it got too dark and cold to finish

·
Registered
21 Posts

LOL the thread name definately sparks inerest.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts

lol. i didn't read it al the way I guess. I just seen the title and posted after skimming it. :D

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

So here I can officially abuse Mike? What a great idea!

·
Registered
6,003 Posts

mike and i have been here all day.. Sal, where are you man?

Steve got here about an hour ago, and we've been making progress, but every step we take, we run into another hurdle....
****ing sun is setting already

and i got so much work to do for school

·
Registered
3,030 Posts

holy ****, you guys still haven't gotten the second header on? That blows... man, I'm almost glad i can't afford a set yet... lol

·
Registered
6,003 Posts

anyone know if you HAVE to remove/ move the altenator to remove the rear headers?

·
Registered
6,003 Posts

out with the old, and in with the new... FINALLY got the old headers out, after ALOT of annoying *** obsticles.. and now the new ones are going in....

then mike can.... help us out tgether the rest of his engine bay ha!

·
Registered
2,828 Posts

Holy crap! This is not right. Wish I was ok to do the work. Last set of headers I did was for Matt. Less then 4 hrs.

·
Registered
192 Posts

yea but thats 4 hours with the right tools and sunlight, when i left there we had gotton the headers on there was just one bolt left on the rear, also the second O2 bung on the bottom of the ftont header we cant get on cuz of the starter sheild. hope fully they know how to put everythin back together like the intake manifold and the throttle cables.

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts

Aww, I was looking forward to banning someone..... stupid misleading thread title.

V6 headers are a ***** to install but so much fun at the same time. It took me and a friend 12 hours to install mine and it took me 17 hours to install them on a friends Tiburon while he did other stuff. Its fun getting a stripped nut off the upper passenger side upper rear manifold.

Its fun.

·
Registered
192 Posts

i jus called them like 20 min ago they are still installing them, they are were puttin the test pipe on and then still had to put everythin back together ie intake manifold

·
Registered
6,003 Posts

Rickna said:
Holy crap! This is not right. Wish I was ok to do the work. Last set of headers I did was for Matt. Less then 4 hrs.
you have no idea what kind of condition mikes car was left in.... this is absolutely absurd...
jus ****ing appauling... we are trying to get the belt on now.....

rick get intouch with me if you can

1 - 20 of 102 Posts