Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally i got to test out how good the tiburon does at making doughnuts last night!!! Man thats fun but i ended up filling my rims with snow and making them offbalanced :3_frusty: . those southerners dont know what they are missing!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I wish I new what snow felt like this year. Its been in the 50's and 60's lately. Give it ten years and the Cape is going to be a tropical paradise.

·
Registered
887 Posts
How about some of us northerners?? We got our first snowfall yesterday in central CT. 10 minutes of snow = a simple dusting! Still enough to make it ridiculously easy to spin the shi t out of my tires on cue.

I gotta say, it was nice driving with the windows down and sunroof back last saturday in our freak 70 degree weather!

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
booooooo snow. period

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
snow is fun when youre equipped to handle it ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
in a few years none of us will see snow unless we move to upper canada or some northern european country cause this weather is ridiculous.

im in pa and the biggest snow was like the last week in october when we got 1/2 inch
im equipped for snow and i still hate it, id rather be nice cool 55-60 outside

but it is fun to spin on some snow whenever you fell like it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not being able to go snowbording this year does stink, but look on the bright side. The lack of snow means that we can start the spring meets earlier.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I hate snow and the cold!! i wish it was summer right now!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
10 years and the cape will be under water, haha.

but i'm up in maine for school right now, and they don't plow up here. i'm serious. so things stay icy/snowy days after a storm. i was drifting around the parking lot the other day. snow is fun, but the sand and salt makes my car look TERRIBLE being that it's white.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I'll take the warm weather over this crap anytime!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
-20 with the wind chill today so i got the day off lol

·
Registered
639 Posts
i wish it snows here in so cal.......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts