Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 40 of 11572 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
fellow tibbers

reading your post is realy making me sad that it seems like there are only two of you that show at the pavillons. maybey i should get my butt up there some night. ive got the rally red with the chrome 18 prophets. and i saw someone a few weeks on warner. we passed in opposite lanes. let me know about where and what time you meet up.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
What color was the one on Warner ??

Where about was it ??

There's usually more than 2 of us...but I'm not goin for a bit due to the car getting it's *overhaul*...

I will not be seen until after the last weekend in Feb as I'm trying to keep the car under wraps until the show in Laughlin...:biggrin:

And YES...you should get off your butt & head out with us one night...;)

·
Registered
665 Posts
MR.TIBB said:
Gonna give you the same advice as I'm gonna give myself this summer...

Talk to T.C. ( Nextgen )... ;)
It just seems like a waste you know.. im pretty much paying him 500 just to port my intake manifolds.. since he needs my core's....then he sells it right back to me basically... thought i could have it done locally for alot cheaper, But yeah i'll probably just do it that way... Thanks anyway man...

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
hey shadowspazzz...no PM response? :'(

were u on apache today at 1200? i think i saw u while i was walking to my dorm....

·
Registered
427 Posts
ImportSharkGT said:
Hey Mr. Tibb, You know of any place i can have my intakes ported & polished, at a half way decent price???
I think Samba-GSR does porting on the upper IM as well as TB, and cheaper then TC I believe. Though all in all I believe TC was well worth the money invested.

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
im sure its not just the wires matt...lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Mines Better said:
hey stacy...i saw u the other day at the pavs...but u just kept driving through and never stopped...

(not sat that just passed, the one before it.)
Ya, I was looking for my friend Mandi, but it was pretty empty so I just rolled outta there. SOrry, I didn't see ya.

I was also there last weekend for a little while.

These boxes to post in are waaaaaaaaaaay to big. Annoying to read. Anyhoo, where's my avatar??? Hm.. I'm gonna tryto re-upload it

EDIT.. oh LOL I see it now :p

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
S.Menchavez said:
Ya, I was looking for my friend Mandi, but it was pretty empty so I just rolled outta there. SOrry, I didn't see ya.

I was also there last weekend for a little while.

These boxes to post in are waaaaaaaaaaay to big. Annoying to read. Anyhoo, where's my avatar??? Hm.. I'm gonna tryto re-upload it

EDIT.. oh LOL I see it now :p
****...i was standing in the middle of the road waving my arms around like i was doing jumping jacks to get ur attention...lol

and the boxes are so big b/c of the sigs...all the bottom half is for a sig...

21 - 40 of 11572 Posts