Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

11521 - 11540 of 11574 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Was driving down McClintock today stopped right at the US 60 exit and saw an 05-06 moonlit blue tiburon with tuscani badges, exhaust, nightshaded tails w/ clear remaining and painted OEM wheels. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I keep seeing this white 04-06 Tib, looks like an exhaust on it, driving on cave creek rd almost everyday. Is that anyones on here?

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #11,526
for the newer guys, come join on the 'other' site. :)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Local tibs still roaming NT? Me and another local out here in Queen Creek are looking to do a meet. IM me if interested.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Looking to get rid of some stock parts exhaust, intake, 5spd man shifter, engine cover, and a couple used headlights. Let me know if anyone local is interested.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Dear Arizona,
I will be traveling to California from Texas and will be passing through your state. I am going to be traveling I-40 and it seems to be the quickest most strightforward route from my location. I would like to make some pit stops for photo shoots along the way. If any locals along the I-40 route (Flagstaff and surrounding cities) can help me out that woud be fantastic. Whether it is solo picture shots or not I am not picky. Kinda just want to see what is out there. I am leaving Texas on the 17th and would make it there most likely the next day. Feel free to hit me up or text me 817-938-2527.

David

Also, for you central Arizona folks I can travel down highway 17 to I-10 for Phoenix

·
Banned
3,074 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Boy, didn't know there were this many people in AZ with Tiburons. Seems like everytime I was driving I rarely saw a fellow Tib.

Of course, now that I had some idiot turn in front of me when I had a green light and smashed in my front end I see 20 Tiburon's a day. Yes, that sucked. 2004, only 76K.

It's getting fixed tho.

11521 - 11540 of 11574 Posts