Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

11541 - 11560 of 11574 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Don't bother checking out AZ KDM on Facebook. The group is closed. I guess 31 members was the limit. Besides, it looked like it was mostly Genesis Coupes that were in the group. So much for a variety of KDM vehicles in Arizona.:websta:

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yeah there certainly aren't a whole lot of Tib enthusiasts left in the state. Plenty of modded tibs but few on here.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Phoenix noob to this forum, am I missing something? I see all these "come check us out at our new site" posts with no links or description to do so... also, what are the Pavilions? I feel so late to the party but that doesn't stop me from loving my Tib.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi im still a car noob but does anyone still post on here? I just got a tiburon a month ago and thought it would be cool meeting other people that have one too

·
Registered
6,325 Posts
Wow, sad to see the local scene has kinda died off. I had a 2003 and then a 2006 Tib, but that was about 8yrs ago. :( My how time flies. If anybody is interested, I have a custom made 2003-2008 Car Cover for sale. Just found it in storage. Coverking Coverbond 4 car cover. 4 layers, good for outdoor use in moderate weather. UV protected material. Used but in good condition, no damage/tears ect. Retails for around $200.00. Shoot me some offers if interested!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hello AZ! I'm new around here, just bought a 2003 GT. I'm in Tucson. Anyone know or recommend a decent interior shop? I have a great mechanic and body guy but I have never really needed interior work done before. Any recommendations would be welcomed. Thanks!

11541 - 11560 of 11574 Posts