Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Still on the to do list:
1) Getting custom floor mats (black with red trim and the word "Elisa")
2) Re-painting (red) the spoiler and door handles...got to love that crappy Hyundai paint :(
3) Red rear calipers, touching up the front ones
4) Hotshot headers and a re-tune

The project continues. Newest on the car are the new rotors and pads. Very special thanks to Uneek and Fixer for making that so easy. :3_winkthu

Aside from the aforementioned floor mats, I'm pretty happy with the inside. Not much I really want to do in there. Headers are a lot more exciting. Here you go:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks good how do you like the borla exhaust?
It looks great, and has a wonderful deep sound. Not super loud, but pair it up with a good cold air intake and they really make harmony. Sounds very hi-tech..tuned, not your typical cheap muffler bumble bee.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, I like those rims as well. I like that whole damn car, nice job. :)

·
Lighting and Accessories
10,456 Posts
I just spraypainted my bezels with some "Chrome" spraypaint and they turned out nice. I can't stand the dark look on red now. You should do something like that!

And then get some interior lighting! lol

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nice 'n' clean... keep it up

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
one of the few red cars ive seen that i really like, only other one i can think of is SEAN's old tib

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
The looks extremely clean, and your avatar is extremely ***. Lower the car, red-out the bezels and get a concepto front grille and your car will look tight. ; )

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
representing auto tibs nicely good job man...the rotors look sweet and the rest of the tib is lookin' great! keep it up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts