Registered
1,116 Posts
There's something wrong with your tib.. .. .. lol

haha j.k man

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol... I saw it on this website and everyone says the tibs are fat and slow so i figured this would go with it.. lol

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figured JD would be here lol...

·
Registered
709 Posts
um i realy dont think the tibbyy is as slow as everyone says , you can still manage to beat many cars even "faster " cars by driving better dont you all think???

·
Registered
709 Posts
well ive beaten xrs corollas and matrix, on the streets i kept up with a 350z and the new lancer we can eat up most hondas even when stock , im not a car expert or the best driver out there but i managed 15.20 on the track on totaly stock just lowered and with fart cannons so i don know i think it is decent, if not just boost the car or slap on some nos and have fun out there, dont expect to take down a supra or anything in that category go for targets that are close in the money range of the tiby BTW IM TALKIN OF THE V6 not the 4banger

·
Registered
709 Posts
hhahahah love the gif. its way to funny
yes i did on the streets with traffic and no it wasnt auto , dont believe me i dont care why the hell would i lie to make my self look cool??? i know there is no way posible stock tiby vs stock 350 can keep up in straight line but in traffic you have a possibility

·
Registered
709 Posts
OMFG that is the stupidest line ever. I sit through Boston traffic every dam day on the way to my office . If I am next to the Gallardo I see every now and then does that mean I can keep up with one in my Stock I-4?:3_frusty:
light traffic, high ways, expressway or i dont know what you kall em in english
im talkin about squeezing in emergency lanes, cutin off people at 90 mph and all shenanigans that people do to win street races

·
Registered
709 Posts

i think this is what you have in mind, which is clearly not whats on mine

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
light traffic, high ways, expressway or i dont know what you kall em in english
im talkin about squeezing in emergency lanes, cutin off people at 90 mph and all shenanigans that people do to win street races
That def. was not the best thing to say on this website....unless you were kidding of course, but I don't sense any sarcasm or see any white text... have you seen the srt4 vid???that last part was sarcasm btw.

·
Registered
709 Posts
That def. was not the best thing to say on this website....unless you were kidding of course, but I don't sense any sarcasm or see any white text... have you seen the srt4 vid???that last part was sarcasm btw.
well i now were not suposed to be street racing , and yes saw the vid, but sometimes i cant help it when some cocky drivers brag about their cars and bla blah blah , but since ive been going to the track on mondays im driving actually like a normal person would drive on streets more often

·
Registered
709 Posts
and me sir is no ricer :)

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
well i now were not suposed to be street racing , and yes saw the vid, but sometimes i cant help it when some cocky drivers brag about their cars and bla blah blah , but since ive been going to the track on mondays im driving actually like a normal person would drive on streets more often
I'm just giving you a hard time cuz you're the only person here with less posts than me ;) and I enjoy the 25 km empty straight-away every day to work:) as i'm sure every other person would as well.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts