Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
There are some people here that have the center bar and they say the car feel like one structure. I have considered getting one but you should probably get front and rear first and then think about a center.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
One of our local members has the OEM front strut bar. I've seen it and It looks really solid in the engine bay and he says it works well.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
i think center is worthless unless you can tie in the rear and front......what do you call that again? oh yeah......a roll cage

·
Registered
631 Posts
I believe they put that very same front strut bar on the tuscon.....I would buy it in a heartbeat how ever It would interfear with me puting in a S/C.

Thats actually one of the best strut bars I've seen for our tib. So choices are now oem, DC, or RRM.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
UH......dont forget MUSSA, ARC and a few others bud

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
wow, that strutbar looks even sturdyer than the rrm since it mounts in 2 places......

what do the rest of you think?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I like the black 07 tib in kspecs background

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
I tried getting the front oem strut bar a year ago, but it was impossible. I eneded up going FI so bought the DC S/C bar. I think Kspec sells the hyundai bars now.

·
Registered
259 Posts
That centerbar looks like something that could impale you through the seat if you get side impacted.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
theironmonk said:
I believe they put that very same front strut bar on the tuscon.....I would buy it in a heartbeat how ever It would interfear with me puting in a S/C.

Thats actually one of the best strut bars I've seen for our tib. So choices are now oem, DC, or RRM.

actually the Tucson is different....

OEM wont work with CC if I'm right, and wont work with the Alpine SC.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts