Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

2161 - 2180 of 2218 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
What's up guys just got out the Army and moved back to California. Waiting to get my tib back on the road. Just looking for some wheels. I guess so I can start meeting with y'all

Oh... As well I have Stock Headers with pre cat and regular cat and upper and lower intake manilfold that I was going to attempt to port but got lazy, I'm trying to get rid of. Let me know guys...
Thanks.

hope to meet some of y'all soon

·
Registered
86 Posts
Re: The Vally

most likely me i go to in and out like crazy since its by my house was it a black one with silver letters under it and red out tail lights and a ark cat back, if so thats me. porter ranch hmmm i didnt know that what that area was called lol im down in santa clarita.
aye whats up man my first time getting into this topic lol. I noticed your in SCV me too..where you at i been trying to see if there are any meets or w/e out here but cant really find much and all the other people i seen in tibs here is a white ugly beat up one that some older lady drives ROFL pm me man we'll see if we can meet somewhere sometime i'd love to check out ur tib and vice versa

·
Registered
465 Posts

aye whats up man my first time getting into this topic lol. I noticed your in SCV me too..where you at i been trying to see if there are any meets or w/e out here but cant really find much and all the other people i seen in tibs here is a white ugly beat up one that some older lady drives ROFL pm me man we'll see if we can meet somewhere sometime i'd love to check out ur tib and vice versa
i'm down. name a date/place! :D

·
NT's Rapid PrototypIsT...sort of
346 Posts

Im out in Castaic, but in santa clarita daily for work, I drive a 2004 Tidal wave blue I4. I know there is a blacked out tib that works out here because i see them daily as i head to work, not sure if they are a member but they have Tuscani badges too so I would assume they are.

I have seen that same abused tib with the old lady driving it.:3_headsha

btw nite hasnt posted since 09, i dont know if they still have a tib.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Im out in Castaic, but in santa clarita daily for work, I drive a 2004 Tidal wave blue I4. I know there is a blacked out tib that works out here because i see them daily as i head to work, not sure if they are a member but they have Tuscani badges too so I would assume they are.

I have seen that same abused tib with the old lady driving it.:3_headsha

btw nite hasnt posted since 09, i dont know if they still have a tib.
Hey whats up (above 2 posts) if you guys are down lol we can meet whenever you want or this weekend even, i dont really have any good places in mind so you guys can help with place/time :)

·
346 Posts
I'm pretty busy this weekend so I wouldn't be able to meet up but if you guys see a TidalWave Blue tib Honk! I'm the only one out here, and easy to pick out because of my Borla exhaust :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I'm pretty busy this weekend so I wouldn't be able to meet up but if you guys see a TidalWave Blue tib Honk! I'm the only one out here, and easy to pick out because of my Borla exhaust :D
Single or Cat? i seen a blue tib with single exhaust idk if thats you and anyone who drives a black tib also i saw you once at the light at the corner of Arby's haha at night, i let you get in front when the bus was stopped on the right :p i doubt you'll remember lol that was a pretty nice tib.
we'll plan something during the week and whoever can make it makes it :)

·
346 Posts
Single or Cat? i seen a blue tib with single exhaust idk if thats you and anyone who drives a black tib also i saw you once at the light at the corner of Arby's haha at night, i let you get in front when the bus was stopped on the right :p i doubt you'll remember lol that was a pretty nice tib.
we'll plan something during the week and whoever can make it makes it :)
I have a catback dual exhaust. I keep seeing a blacked out tib with tuscani badging out here in castaic at the wendy's. I assume they work there.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a catback dual exhaust. I keep seeing a blacked out tib with tuscani badging out here in castaic at the wendy's. I assume they work there.
alright its not you. when i go out to eat im usually at the Mac at the intersection of Sierra Hwy and Via Princessa, in the shopping center with Kragen Auto Parts and Starter Brothers lol we should mob over there and wait by the tib :3_chubby:

·
346 Posts
alright its not you. when i go out to eat im usually at the Mac at the intersection of Sierra Hwy and Via Princessa, in the shopping center with Kragen Auto Parts and Starter Brothers lol we should mob over there and wait by the tib :3_chubby:
haha, that might freak them out more than anything. Maybe just print out an invite to NT.com and put it on the windshield. I have thought of this a few times.

There are a good amount of tibs in the SCV, i just think most of them do not know about us. I typically flag down the tibs i see, and half of them look at me like im crazy. There is a full Razi tib in orange crush that parks in front of the albertsons in saugus all the time too.

·
Registered
86 Posts
haha, that might freak them out more than anything. Maybe just print out an invite to NT.com and put it on the windshield. I have thought of this a few times.

There are a good amount of tibs in the SCV, i just think most of them do not know about us. I typically flag down the tibs i see, and half of them look at me like im crazy. There is a full Razi tib in orange crush that parks in front of the albertsons in saugus all the time too.
yea haha i saw that same Razi orange tib parked at the dog park by central bark like a few months ago. We should really print out invites and put them on tibs we see when we're driving around lol. so when are we free to meet? we can meet up somewhere, eat and go somewhere n kick it. I havent been to any meets :O i was going to go to a meet in BP on friday but had to work extra hrs.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hmmm.... shark hunting in the SCV, i might be down for this. lol.
hell yea hahaha
aye if you aren't doing anything today or ANY OTHER OF YOU TIBBY DRIVERS IN THE SCV AREA im going to the dog park at central park in saugus with my bro. im in a white tibby, kinda dirty atm cause the rain and i sadly got a a battle scar (dent) on my rear pass side fender. i know its a last minute thing lol but anyone who wants to show up is welcome :) meeting there in like 30 min
hit me up if you can't find me lol (661) 607 8558

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
You guys interested in a meet-and-greet & mountain cruise meet? I'll be setting something up for the last weekend of May. The thread will be posted later today~!!

2161 - 2180 of 2218 Posts