Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

2181 - 2200 of 2218 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
we should do something to bro. Hey you seen the post by Fixer for this friday? at Chronic tacos., you gonna go? i might after work head that way n kick it for a bit, we should go and then roll back here to SC lol

·
Registered
971 Posts
hey guys, finally returned to the valley after years in NY! unfortunately i almost never see any tibs or they're completely stock and driven by girls...
i'm always traversing the 405 and 118 so honk or something if you see a grey tiburon with ny plates.

·
NT's Rapid PrototypIsT...sort of
346 Posts
we should do something to bro. Hey you seen the post by Fixer for this friday? at Chronic tacos., you gonna go? i might after work head that way n kick it for a bit, we should go and then roll back here to SC lol
I will be down in San Diego for work that day (5a-930p shift) I wouldn't be able to go. :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
hey guys, finally returned to the valley after years in NY! unfortunately i almost never see any tibs or they're completely stock and driven by girls...
i'm always traversing the 405 and 118 so honk or something if you see a grey tiburon with ny plates.
i drive a white tibby GT 06 on the 405 going to sherman oaks to school in the morning and coming back home in the afternoon, i'll keep an eye out for you :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
20:30, 1.5 miles before Sunset Blvd on the 405 South, I saw a white Tiburon (03-06). All I could see was some shiny (chrome-like) license plate cover and that car was going roughly 65mph (compared to my 75)...
Was that anyone here?
lol thought it woulda been me from when you said a white 03-06, mine is an 06 white tibby but i wasnt near sunset or have chrome on my car :p

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
just to let you guys know if you ever see a yellow tib in SCV most likely its mine my mother lives out there in sauguas and im coming from ventura so i take new haul road to banquet or something like that. lol

·
346 Posts
just to let you guys know if you ever see a yellow tib in SCV most likely its mine my mother lives out there in sauguas and im coming from ventura so i take new haul road to banquet or something like that. lol
I have seen you twice now. You are usually too far ahead of me to flag down when I see you though.

BTW, it would be Newhall Ranch Road to Boquet Canyon Road :3_wink:

I used to live in ventura, and went to Buena High School. Did you go to school out there?

·
Registered
301 Posts
no i went to school in the valley. i went to kennedy, granada and sylmar high. lol and FYI putting in my new clutch tomorrow people ! ! ! ! ! lol but i know where buenas at. its right there on telegraph... whyd you move out of ventura?

·
346 Posts
no i went to school in the valley. i went to kennedy, granada and sylmar high. lol and FYI putting in my new clutch tomorrow people ! ! ! ! ! lol but i know where buenas at. its right there on telegraph... whyd you move out of ventura?
I was living with my mom out there, but her financial situation got tight, so i had to move in with my dad out here. VTA has way better people as a whole than SCV.

·
Administrator
5,302 Posts
so when shall we meet up guys lol!! i seen a yellow tib a few times.
You may have seen Phazon Spectre's yellow Tib. If you're interested in a mini-meet where some Tib owners go night-time mountain crusing in the West Covina area--usually on Thursday nights--PM me your cell and name and I'll text you when the next get-together comes around. :3_pimatyo

·
346 Posts
I saw a black slammed tib with tuscani badges tonight about 8pm in burbank on the 5 North near the in-n-out, i pulled up next to it and flagged down the driver. Anyone here?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Hey, just posted my Tibby for sale. I am in the SFV and if anyone is interested check it out and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,199
hey guys! my tib is back up and running... IM BACK!!!!!!

2181 - 2200 of 2218 Posts