Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Oh duh, yeah that how it blows the hot air. My mistake. If the blower is not working, bypass the switch. Put current to the relay to check if they are good.

I refill the a/c at the ford dealer with the same stuff they put in your Ranger. :)

Discussion starter · #22 ·
CarbonBluetiful said:
Wrong, the compressor won't come on, but the blower will still work.

If you're have issues with your fan not working now, but it worked yesterday when the ac went warm, I wonder if it's your wiring on your ac control panel. It's possible the signal for the ac compressor clutch relay to turn on may be fubar'd. First things first, get it hooked up to a set of gauges and get a pressure reading to see what your refrigerant levels are, and go from there. Also, if you do end up buying one of those recharge kits, DO NOT buy the ones with the leak sealent in them. That stuff can seriously mess up your whole ac system, requiring a very pricey repair.
I dont need to buy anything I work at Toyota

and you are right..its the wiring. we looked....but i would tell hyundai...i want to if they can find whats wrong....and they said it should be coverd if they "fixed" it last time...

I think your car may just have some electrical issues. If the blower isn't working either...I have no idea.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
last news
my car over heated......the fans were not working

they put a new thermostat in and its fixed (the A/C) ....thats if my car didnt really over heat some time b4.....it was VERY hot and i really dont look down but to look at my speed some times....and i just happend to look down after driving and hour + and see it was in the red and my car smelled burnt....if it keeps smellin like this Im going to bring it back in.

and I know whatyou guys are goin to say
"why did I not look down sooner"
well....Im tall and they way i have the wheel (its as low as it goes) I cant see if I need gas or if its hot or cold.
and since my a/c didnt work my windows were down and when i came to a stop the heat was well HOT and its never THAT hot.....so I looked

just letting u guys know......

Get a V6 6-speed, your car hates you and life itself, for that matter. ;)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.