Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i saw this tib while i was walking to the mall, and thought cool another tib. then my friend pointed out something, and i was like OMG THATS SO G A Y!!!!

so in these pictures i was like cool another tib and was hmm those arnt stock rims but have a look of a car with stock rims:

then this was the kicker:

·
Retired Staff | Track Rat
5,714 Posts
Some people can't afford 'tuner' wheels.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea but atleast take off the caps and put hyundai caps in there.

oh yea and he took off his emblem in the rear so it would say tiburon GT 6

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bakerking31 said:
doesnt look like stock emblem either
those are stock 03-04 emblems

CarrRyanE said:
He f*cker... have you missed the thread dedicated to you in General Off topic?

Probaby using them for temps or winter tires... I dunno

anyway...

I want turbo #'s, video's, the whole 9 mang...
oh the what happened to my car thing? lol yea i saw it

this is CA there is no need for winter tires. the temp is the same here always...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Im with the guy who says the temp never changes in CA. I lived in So Cal for years and man, 5 o'clock beach runs were the best!!!!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
OMG that's G A Y !

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
lets all point and laugh at people less fortunate......good job team

Its not like he put Type R stickers and riced it out.....His V prolly fell off and he couldnt afford better wheels.

You know Peter, when something pops under your hood and your car goes limp I hope someone puts pics and vids of it limping along so they can all laugh at your misfortune........

really man, laughing at this is pretty bad....

·
Registered
981 Posts
yea i mean c'mon, the dude drives a hyundai, u think he can afford rims? lol

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
deez337 said:
lets all point and laugh at people less fortunate......good job team

Its not like he put Type R stickers and riced it out.....His V prolly fell off and he couldnt afford better wheels.

You know Peter, when something pops under your hood and your car goes limp I hope someone puts pics and vids of it limping along so they can all laugh at your misfortune........

really man, laughing at this is pretty bad....
:3_sadley: this is what im doing to ur post

actully i think this is worse then a type r sticker. and his v didnt jus come off bc it was cleaned off..... and how could the V jus fall off. and stock 17's are better then those rims. if u cant afford rims jus stick with the stock 17's rather then getting some 16" mitsu wheels

and if my motor pops? i got hook ups on another motor with 39k with lifetime warrenty for only $1300. so i got nothing to worry about.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
:3_sadley: this is what im doing to ur post

actully i think this is worse then a type r sticker. and his v didnt jus come off bc it was cleaned off..... and how could the V jus fall off.

and if my motor pops? i got hook ups on another motor with 39k with lifetime warrenty for only $1300. so i got nothing to worry about.
dont :( lol

I am just sayin, laughing at the kid if he is in financial woes and cant afford better is wrong.

*but the V thing is pretty stupid*

·
Registered
543 Posts
I don't really see anything wrong with it. If you like the wheels, **** what car they come off of, or who makes them. I agree that leaving the Mitsubishi emblem on there is kind of lame, but they're his wheels, and it's his car. I'd rather see those wheels on a Tib, than some $45,000 Giovanis (sp) or something.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i know but those rims arnt better. they are worse and the faact that their from a mitsu that he prolly jacked makes it worse

·
Registered
543 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
i know but those rims arnt better. they are worse and the faact that their from a mitsu that he prolly jacked makes it worse
What do you mean they're "worse?" You think they look worse? Cool. Obviously, he prefers them to the stock wheels. Or maybe something happened to his stock wheels, and rather than riding on donuts until he could get all new wheels, he just went with a cheap alternative. Either way, it's his car, his choice, etc. If he likes the way those look better, then so be it.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so ur saying we cant make fun of anyone bc its their tib? we alway post those ugly tibs we see on ebya and what not what makes this post different?

·
Registered
543 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
so ur saying we cant make fun of anyone bc its their tib? we alway post those ugly tibs we see on ebya and what not what makes this post different?
Nope, that wasn't what I was saying at all. I could care less if you hate the car, make fun of it, love it, or whatever. I was just saying that he might've not had a choice and/or just prefered those wheels to the stock Tib wheels. You're right, though... Ignore my posts, and resume making fun of him.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts