Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here they are, finally got all my parts together under 1 roof this the documentation stages!
starting at the top
T04l wrx imprezza turbo
Synapse synchroic BOV
OBX delta gate
ECu for reflashing
standard tri y equal length tubular manifolds,( cheaper ones)
Tripple pillar pod,vacum, AFR,oil pressure,
buch of 1.75" mandrell bent tubing
a set of 8 with 2 extra 49ld injectors 490 c(corbra SVT ford blue tops) 12.2 ohms
CX intercooler if i use it!
not shown is an oil catch can
and a set of injector clips that can addapt to my enjector harness
//////////////////////////////////////////////
still need slightly bigger turbo i guess or thats what i hear at least,
oil scavenge pump, and all the hoses and couplers that i need misc stuff still

let me know if u think ive forgotten anything

Attachments

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
you will love how loud the turbo sounds with that setup. it sounds like a jet.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
wow awesome. so nice to finally see someone in our realm try this. make this a build thread.

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
just search mrphotomantim on youtube. i have about 80 videos uploaded but it should be on the first page or so.

i will see him again in the next week or so if you need more pics.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do i really need a bigger turbo, or maybe i can add another one why not twin turbo on my sts if this MHI is to small! i mean im custom fabbing everything anyways and im not real limited to space sence its in the a$$ end

not this is a TD04l, i couldnt find any AR specs on it and ive got this one ready to go!

·
Registered
7,659 Posts
someone from a while back was in the process of.... they had it pretty fabbed up and near done iirc.

·
Registered
3,978 Posts
yea didnt he end up running bad and took it off?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
even if bought a unversal STS kit from STS ( wich i have all the stuff to build my own) when i make this work and i will!! i will fab up a jig so others can enjoy the fruits of my sucsess, and the one thing i hate more than anything is when people flame these cars! everyone on here knows that these have just as much potential and just because it doenst say honda,mitsu, or nissan on the back means its a slow import, how may civics and eclipses and domestic cars have we all spanked , and not to mention these cars look sexy:3_devil:as hell,

any ideas on my turbo is this one really to small, and what about a scavage oil pump, still havent found a good one of those yet!!

those are what holdin me back now!! ill get a new turbo or get another to4l if i have to! any ideas!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
oil scavage pump acquired, turbo werx, 1.75 gallons per minute! pwerfull enough to scavage oil from 2 turbos!! or they say, i can now run my set up in rear like i plan on! also just another td04l and will now be running twins!!

yeah!!
this is going to sound sick! im sure!! cant wait to get in and tunned!

Reactions: HokieTib

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
just search mrphotomantim on youtube. i have about 80 videos uploaded but it should be on the first page or so.

i will see him again in the next week or so if you need more pics.
wow.....thats an incredible sound....

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here is a compressor map for my twin turbo set up!!
courtesy of the mystery man BLK_tuscani4

alls thats left is my build an reflash!!
waiting on issurance money for my damaged hood!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
13g?

/facepalm

Have you even read the stickies on the top of the forums?

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
not to sound like a fool but i really have no idea what a sticky is, sorry sir! as i dont know how to read compressor maps and what all the numbers mean and how to apply it what im doing im taking advice from everyone and im athe mercy of what they say! because i just wouldnt know any better

1 - 20 of 53 Posts