Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after thinking long and hard I've finally decided... the Tiburon mod'ing is done. I'm not gettnig rid of the car and I'll probably end up leaving the mods it has alone, but I'm not dumping any more money into it.

I have, for sale...

RIPP Oil Catch Can from the group buy (New)

NGM Stage 3 Upper/Lower IM with Phenolic Spacer and stainless bolts (used, red powdercoat but ****** job in my opinion) ~ Pending Sale

Angel Eyes for 05 Headlights (New) ~ Pending Sale

2 Alpine Type R 12" Dual Voicecoil 1500W 500W RMS Subs (New)

Volk LE-37T 18x7.5 Gunmetal rims (Used, 1 has slight curb rash will take pics)

Zeitronix ZT-2 Wideband o2 tuner with EGT AND Boost Sensors (New) ~ Pending Sale

OEM Black high spoiler (Used, small buffable scratch on it) ~ Pending Sale

Tomato A&P FULL Bodykit (Front bumper, rear bumper, sideskirts, door panels, eyelines, C Pillar garnishes, spoiler, emblems... the works.) *NEW*

and probably more...

***PRICING IS ONLY AVAILABLE VIA CONTACTING ME, DON'T ASK HERE SEND ME A PM***

There will be no bid wars and item goes to the top dollar business going on here. I know most of you and I know who likes to talk the talk, and I know who likes to walk the walk. Pricing is at my discretion and may vary from person to person dependant on whether or not you would be willing to come to me to pick the items up, etc.

The only item I honestly regret selling is the Tomato A&P kit. I personally can't STAND bodykits for the most part, but this one appealed to me. I certainly will not be letting this go cheaply. Whether or not I ditch every other project for my car, if I can't get top dollar for this kit you can bet that baby's goin on there.

Let me know~

Edit: Zeitronix ZT-2 comes with Boost AND EGT Sensors... pending possible sale (if nisco decides to answer me)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
312 Posts
You have to post prices. So post them.

I'd like a price for the SIII Manifolds, and if you need the stock ones back, reflect that in the price, and I want it posted publicly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,828 Posts
GTea said:
You have to post prices. So post them.

I'd like a price for the SIII Manifolds, and if you need the stock ones back, reflect that in the price, and I want it posted publicly.
That applies to the marketplace forums. But I don't know if it applies here. If you're interested then contact the man.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
312 Posts
Rickna said:
That applies to the marketplace forums. But I don't know if it applies here. If you're interested then contact the man.
Whoops. Didn't even notice where it was placed, I always just click on 'New Posts'

My bad.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rickna said:
That applies to the marketplace forums. But I don't know if it applies here. If you're interested then contact the man.
He doesn't have to bother sending a PM, I wouldn't sell any of it to him... ;)

I want my **** going to homes that I know they'll be treated properly in. I'm not dying to sell this stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,828 Posts
Shaide said:
He doesn't have to bother sending a PM, I wouldn't sell any of it to him... ;)

I want my **** going to homes that I know they'll be treated properly in. I'm not dying to sell this stuff.
Just lookin out for ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,828 Posts
Shaide said:
Pics of what? Tell me what you're interested in and we'll talk!
When you were drunk at the Christmas party and got naked with the midget...ROFL

 

·
How do you change this?
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Shaide said:
Pics of what? Tell me what you're interested in and we'll talk!
Before I PM you, would you even consider shipping......
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rickna said:
When you were drunk at the Christmas party and got naked with the midget...ROFL

wtf did I tell you about posting pics of my mother on the interweb? YOU SON OF A ***** :(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
deez337 said:
Before I PM you, would you even consider shipping......
The kit, no... I mean I'm sure you would be fair but I'll honestly never get around to shipping something that big and from the cost of the kit + shipping again, you could get one from ItaliaTib2k3 for less. Rather only pay shipping once lol.

What item did you want?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
jrosario7 said:
the Tomato cf garnishes and possibly the kit itself
The kit is being sold as a whole, and the CF Garnishes are no longer available for purchase through Tomato. Production has been halted on them as per the last time I spoke to Mike, some time ago. I'm not sure if that's still accurate.

The kit has great pics in the appearance thread under official bodykit thread. Check 'em out.
 

·
How do you change this?
Joined
·
1,883 Posts
Shaide said:
The kit, no... I mean I'm sure you would be fair but I'll honestly never get around to shipping something that big and from the cost of the kit + shipping again, you could get one from ItaliaTib2k3 for less. Rather only pay shipping once lol.

What item did you want?
I wouldnt expect the kit shipped, I have spoke with Mike and its about $450 to send it here...

I was thinkin more along the lines of the IM's and wideband...

Shoot me a PM on it whenever you get a chance. Thanks
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top