Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking for the pigtail connector for the HVAC AC Compressor on a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed. Mine is rotted and broken and won't stay plugged into the compressor for the A/C system to work. I hope someone can help me here in Springhill, Florida. Thanks to all. Larry

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This is literally from a year and half ago. Updated whatever’s left, which is the cluster. If it isn’t listed I don’t have it. This was never a part out of a car, please don’t ask. Thanks.

Will also ship wherever you want it shipped, at that point I no longer cover the shipping or any of the taxes you might need to pay.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looking for the pigtail connector for the HVAC AC Compressor on a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 6 Speed. Mine is rotted and broken and won't stay plugged into the compressor for the A/C system to work. I hope someone can help me here in Springhill, Florida. Thanks to all. Larry
The compressor clutch coil is a single-wire system, with the coil field grounded to the compressor housing. Get on eBay, purchase any random waterproof single-terminal connector. Cut both ends of the old connector out, spice the new connector in. Bob's your uncle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The compressor clutch coil is a single-wire system, with the coil field grounded to the compressor housing. Get on eBay, purchase any random waterproof single-terminal connector. Cut both ends of the old connector out, spice the new connector in. Bob's your uncle.
It's the actual wiring harness (pigtail connector) that plugs into the a/c compressor clutch. New compressor, but, the harness is rotted and broken. A picture is attached to show the connector on the right that I need for a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 2.7L. VIN KMHHN65FX3U091923. Sorry for the delay in responding. Crazy days. (Any help from a Tib owner would be appreciated.) Thank you. Larry

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey there, do you still have the amp and 2 front seats available? I will actually be in the area in like a couple weeks and could probably pick those up. Do you have a price in mind for all three of the above? I may be interested in the back seat too but will be limited in space to take back.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts