Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im thinking about gettin a meet put together and i wanted to see on how many of you guys would be around and wantin to come its startin to get cold so we might wait until it gets warmer but if we start planning it now more ppl will show... give me some imput on what you thing.... Cumberland Gap is where KY TN & VA meet just to give you an idea on where its located

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea... where at around that area i wouldnt care to drive to go to one of these things they sound pretty fun... and plus interstates are ALWAYS fun haha just let me know

·
Registered
271 Posts
cumberland gap is an cute little town a friend of mine used to live there, dunno if he still does haven't heard from him in so long i gota look him up

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha ur probly right... if we got enough ppl we could pretty much fill that place up haha but i was just throwin out places and i knew a lot of people would know where the gap was

·
Registered
533 Posts
im in Lynchburg VA so let me know when it will be and i might be able to make it...oh yea Mo if yall caravan yall can meet me up in Lynchburg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i was just tryin to throw one out there tho cuz i wanna go to one of theses things if anyone knows knows about one coming up let me know butits gettin cold so i wasnt sure if alot were still goin on

·
Registered
122 Posts
abrock10 said:
i was just tryin to throw one out there tho cuz i wanna go to one of theses things if anyone knows knows about one coming up let me know butits gettin cold so i wasnt sure if alot were still goin on
Are you saying you wanna go to a meet? Well it is getting cold & the holidays are coming so I don't know of any meets going on until next year, but just keep your eyes on the boards & we'll put it out there when there is 1. We might be having 1 (indoors) in Jan as for we have a few Team members that are leaving so you are more then welcome to attend. We have a few peeps out that way so you could caravan it up with them

1 - 14 of 14 Posts