Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
LOL ..........I was the one in the big white semi keeping up with u at 80/85........I came up on ur side and blew my horn I let u pass me twice.........who was this

From what I can see u had clear corners, T badges, high wing, tein springs decal, small round decal on ur high wing, and blue led conversion on the inside........just wanted to say whattup!!!tib was lookin smooth......was hopin ud pull into the rest area so I can peep ur tib.......

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
so any of u PA tibs know who this couldve been?.........he hadda be from NT................i think he was kinda shook that an 18 wheeler was keeping up with him at 85mph i was just tryin to give him the horms \m/..............he prolly thought i was some maniac trucker ready to jack him lol

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
you'll never find out who it is - seems like everytime I post up a sighting on here, it goes unanswered.

·
Registered
856 Posts
i was in my black tib on 81 south, so it wasnt me, and no i dont know who it woulda been

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
81 and 80 are not far from each other its wut im trying to say i can get from one to thee other in about 12 mins

Well dude I did say exit 44......which is over 100 miles SOUTH of RT 80.............this was about 10 miles south of where 81 and the the PA turnpike/76 cross........no where near 80...........but I'm up by there by 80 a lot as well

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that's weird, i had a white semi doing the same thing to me a couple days ago on i81 up around exit 133

Ha that's a coincedence but it wasn't me...........the only time I'm inbetween 78 and 80 on rt 81, is when I dip down from 80 and pick up by exit 145 in hazleton........ill keep a lookout for u tho lol

And I'm actually heading west on 78 right now posting from my sidekick.........grabbin 81 and taking that south to VA by staunton

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.