Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is everyone?
I see new Tibs all the time , but no one posts anything .

red 03 Tib
Bloomington

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I'm still here. I just don't post in the Indiana thread much since we can't ever get our meets to go right (LOL).
Oh well....there's always next summer.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I try to refer walk in customers with Tibs at our dealership to this site, but I don't think anybody really cares for some reason. Tons of useful info here, but nobody wants to take advantage of it. Their loss I guess.

·
Registered
131 Posts
LowSonoma1999 said:
I try to refer walk in customers with Tibs at our dealership to this site, but I don't think anybody really cares for some reason. Tons of useful info here, but nobody wants to take advantage of it. Their loss I guess.

Well even thoght it's northeast, figured i'd shout. 06SE in Fort Wayne. I know a couple other guys with modded tibs around here. Also... heard of hot 107.9? i'm sure you have, one of the DJs drives a modded tib (03 or 04 i believe).

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
JoshBurnett said:
Well even thoght it's northeast, figured i'd shout. 06SE in Fort Wayne. I know a couple other guys with modded tibs around here. Also... heard of hot 107.9? i'm sure you have, one of the DJs drives a modded tib (03 or 04 i believe).
Nope, haven't heard of 107.9. Don't get any Ft. Wayne stations down here.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i live in carmel, have a 03 black gt

·
Registered
397 Posts
^^ I got my Tiburon at Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai/Suzuki where you work. Great place!

Heck, if you're *the* guy at the parts desk, you might even remember me. I used to own a red 2004 Hyundai Elantra and bought oil filters at the desk, and back in January an 04 Santa Fe chrome shift button.

Oh, and I live on the east side of Indianapolis. Maybe 15-20 minutes from Carmel and just 5 or so from the aforementioned dealership.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I'm one of the 2 "parts *****es" here. I usually sit in my office with the lights off so nobody can see me. I vaguely remember the chrome shift button. Stop by next time your in here.

Goldenguy said:
^^ I got my Tiburon at Bob Rohrman's Indy Hyundai/Suzuki where you work. Great place!

Heck, if you're *the* guy at the parts desk, you might even remember me. I used to own a red 2004 Hyundai Elantra and bought oil filters at the desk, and back in January an 04 Santa Fe chrome shift button.

Oh, and I live on the east side of Indianapolis. Maybe 15-20 minutes from Carmel and just 5 or so from the aforementioned dealership.

·
Registered
419 Posts
still here too, indiana is boring in the winter time....lol Lafayette area here... go Purdue!! (i really dont care, but it is a hometown college)

·
Registered
95 Posts
anybody a little further south in Indiana? i'm all the way down here on the river in the evansville area. i wouldn't mind meetin up with some other tib owners even though i know i don't have the sickest tib on the streets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts