Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am plannin on painting my side grill/vent behind the front wheels and im just wondering exactly how to take that piece off?? anyone know?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
There was/is a DIY on it. use the search and you might find it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i am plannin on painting my side grill/vent behind the front wheels and im just wondering exactly how to take that piece off?? anyone know?
Hey Buddie you have to remove your wheel, and then remove the inner fender wall there about 8 plastic screws that hold it in place and can be removed with a screwdriver as well as a flat head to remove the plastic washers that hold it, and once you remove that you will see the grill/vent clips that hold it in place push one clip off and just pull it off from the outside and there you go.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
black gills on a non-black car are really... whats the term.. cliche tiburon starter pack. probably because every 00's kid did it to their tib along with painting all the interior trim red or whatever. but not my call to make, not my car.

also, this thread is super old.

·
Administrator
8,846 Posts
black gills on a non-black car are really... whats the term.. cliche tiburon starter pack. probably because every 00's kid did it to their tib along with painting all the interior trim red or whatever. but not my call to make, not my car.

also, this thread is super old.
Agreed.....your car, your choice.....but yes, really old thread to make posts in.....sigh.....I may lock this down.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts