Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw this tib while i was walking to the mall, and thought cool another tib. then my friend pointed out something, and i was like OMG THATS SO G A Y!!!!

so in these pictures i was like cool another tib and was hmm those arnt stock rims but have a look of a car with stock rims:

then this was the kicker:

so who is the one here that put mitsubishi rims on a tib?

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Looks like stock rims from a 2nd gen Eclipse. Nice. True that Hyundais used to have Mitsu engines, but those days are long gone.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
keviNxL said:
and you needed to put their license plate on here because..?

y does it matter to u? and i was trying to get his emblem conversion of his GT 6

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i posted this in the general bc i think its ugly lol

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im in south san francisco, u?

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh have u been to any meets yet? what are u doing eithre thursday after 5 or sunday after 1

·
Registered
744 Posts
sungeun6985 said:
oh have u been to any meets yet? what are u doing eithre thursday after 5 or sunday after 1
No i havent been to any meets.. i use to work a lot on weekends since i worked at the mall. So when there was meets..i was busy. Now im in Pennsylvania for college. I fly back this saturday on the 16th around 8pm. Im doing nothin on sunday. I cant wait to get home and drive my tiburon so im probably just gonna drive around all day on sunday.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imatharu29 said:
No i havent been to any meets.. i use to work a lot on weekends since i worked at the mall. So when there was meets..i was busy. Now im in Pennsylvania for college. I fly back this saturday on the 16th around 8pm. Im doing nothin on sunday. I cant wait to get home and drive my tiburon so im probably just gonna drive around all day on sunday.
well sunday if u wana hang out im free after 1. i dont know if i will have my tib back by then. hopefully it will be done and u can see it being dynoed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts