Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had two of my friends say this to me after seeing my car; that Tiburon's are chick cars. Anyone else getting these comments?

·
Former CIO
10,258 Posts
that comes from the 99 model year

·
Registered
514 Posts
Yes, I agree with BMS

·
Registered
123 Posts
lol.... nope

alot of guys post on here, more than women, id assume the majority based on this forum...

if you mean little kiddy shiat, then ya its an old saying, women in the passenger seat always seem to have comments though ;)

T

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
alexlacelle said:
I've had two of my friends say this to me after seeing my car; that Tiburon's are chick cars. Anyone else getting these comments?

You could say that for any sport compact under $22,000

RSX
Integra
Civic
Cobalt
Neon
TIburon
Eclipse

bla bla...the list goes on...what does he want you to drive???

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BLACKTIBBY317 said:
You could say that for any sport compact under $22,000

RSX
Integra
Civic
Cobalt
Neon
TIburon
Eclipse

bla bla...the list goes on...what does he want you to drive???
LOL! Well one of them drives a Geo Metro so...............

Ok enough said...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Never gotten the comment; but around here... 90% of the people I see driving tiburons are older/middle age women, and teenage women, lol.

so yeah, sadly, probably a chick car.

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
they are chick cars....nah j/k hahahaha.....only reason is cause majority of people who just buy and drive the damn car are women(old and young alike) that's why......if that ain't the reason than all it is...is just straight hatin' mang

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think it's a jealousy issue, personally.

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
well i think if its stock, its a chick car. but if u mod it. it becomes anyones car. like a tib GS with 16" stockers is kinda chick like. or should i say "cute"

·
Registered
434 Posts
chicks look awesome in my car lol! its a more chick car then a guy car I believe but eh its a car

·
Registered
306 Posts
I get that all the time from my dad when i start talking about moding out the car. "You know that its a chick car" etc, etc.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I do see a lot of girls driving Tibs, *always* fine looking too. ;)

Good conversation starter too, I always go with "I like your taste in cars" and go from there. :3_winkthu

And yeah, if guys tell me its a girls car I tell them its true, the girls love my car.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
U guys are always so Re-assuring!!! LOL

Thank you tib owners, thank you!

·
Registered
898 Posts
They probably are mad because you could pick up more chicks in your tib than they can in their civics with fart cans

1 - 20 of 66 Posts