Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well the tibby is sold offically now and I have purchased a new vehicle. For those that care its a 2010 Kia Soul in Polar White :D

Anywho I have a bunch of parts for sale that I will be letting go for dirt cheap.

There will be the front and rear Zeferio Rhonda bumpers. They are white but need paint badly. I will ask 450 for the pair.

I got a push button start with 3 carbon fiber toggle switches mounted on a stainless steel plate. 50$

H7 hid kit 70$. I beleive the colour is either 6 or 7k, whatever is more white.

I got a set of headlights that could be used for parts, I bought them because I had intended to take out the bezels and paint them but never did. The lenses are shot so don't even bother asking LOL. 30$

I got a sc-2 spoiler without the led thing. I am gonna say 20$ its not painted or primed will need some love for sure :p

Metal shifter plate for a manual transmission, not a wolf one or whatever this was a custom job I had done. Nothing specail about it its just a piece of stainless cut to fit. 10$

a set of ROH 18" rims with new rubber. The rims are ok I think two have curb rash and one of those two has a crack that needs to be welded cause it won't hold air. The tire on this wheel will need to be replaced because it went flat and bubbled. I will ask 200$ (that's less than the price of the rubber that is on the tires so basically its free rims)

There is a stock suspension from a se tib 03. no idea of the mileage. FREE! just come get it out of my shed. gone

I got a whack load of interior parts basically everything, I will list them later when I get the chance.

Stock headunit. 50$

Various air condition parts (condenser tubing some other crap, NO compressor) 25$

rear wiper arm (maybe the motor too I forget) 15$

i4 engine cover 2x I beleive maybe just one I forget again LOL 10$ each

spare tire - 10$

insert that goes over the spare tire- free with spare tire purchase! WhAT A DEAL LOL

The stock cargo net. 5$

Shop manuals for tiburon (includes electrical one) these worked great to help me with my speed sensor fix. 50$ for both

and for the rules.
I am not shipping
I take EMT's cash or paypal, if your paying through paypal everything is 3% more. You dont like it you can suck me
I would perfer local pickup that way you can see everything about the item and no what your getting before you hand me cash. I can meet you some places but if its more than 20km your paying for gas. I live in Oshawa.

Other than that I would like you all to note that I am on the banned sellers list for some reason. I asked Brain why and he couldn't even remember but said I can't be taken down from it either.
If I am going to guess why I was put on it, its because someone *****ed that I sold them a clear fuel door that was scratched. Well I has pictures of it open and closed so also clearly said it was not new and used. It wasn't even badly scratched just some light surface stuff that comes with being on the outside of a car.. anywho.

since I am on that list you are not allowed to deal with me. or at least that is what it says. either way i you want something try pming (i think they can track that though) so email me at [email protected] or if you want txt me at 905-409-9467. I am not trying to rip people off here I am just trying to make room in my shed for the world of soul parts I am sure I will start building up. :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
well the tibby is sold offically now and I have purchased a new vehicle. For those that care its a 2010 Kia Soul in Polar White :D

Anywho I have a bunch of parts for sale that I will be letting go for dirt cheap.

There will be the front and rear Zeferio Rhonda bumpers. They are white but need paint badly. I will ask 450 for the pair.

I got a push button start with 3 carbon fiber toggle switches mounted on a stainless steel plate. 50$

H7 hid kit 70$. I beleive the colour is either 6 or 7k, whatever is more white.

I got a set of headlights that could be used for parts, I bought them because I had intended to take out the bezels and paint them but never did. The lenses are shot so don't even bother asking LOL. 30$

I got a sc-2 spoiler without the led thing. I am gonna say 20$ its not painted or primed will need some love for sure :p

Metal shifter plate for a manual transmission, not a wolf one or whatever this was a custom job I had done. Nothing specail about it its just a piece of stainless cut to fit. 10$

a set of ROH 18" rims with new rubber. The rims are ok I think two have curb rash and one of those two has a crack that needs to be welded cause it won't hold air. The tire on this wheel will need to be replaced because it went flat and bubbled. I will ask 200$ (that's less than the price of the rubber that is on the tires so basically its free rims)

There is a stock suspension from a se tib 03. no idea of the mileage. FREE! just come get it out of my shed.

I got a whack load of interior parts basically everything, I will list them later when I get the chance.

Stock headunit. 50$

Various air condition parts (condenser tubing some other crap, NO compressor) 25$

rear wiper arm (maybe the motor too I forget) 15$

i4 engine cover 2x I beleive maybe just one I forget again LOL 10$ each

spare tire - 10$

insert that goes over the spare tire- free with spare tire purchase! WhAT A DEAL LOL

The stock cargo net. 5$

Shop manuals for tiburon (includes electrical one) these worked great to help me with my speed sensor fix. 50$ for both

and for the rules.
I am not shipping
I take EMT's cash or paypal, if your paying through paypal everything is 3% more. You dont like it you can suck me
I would perfer local pickup that way you can see everything about the item and no what your getting before you hand me cash. I can meet you some places but if its more than 20km your paying for gas. I live in Oshawa.

Other than that I would like you all to note that I am on the banned sellers list for some reason. I asked Brain why and he couldn't even remember but said I can't be taken down from it either.
If I am going to guess why I was put on it, its because someone *****ed that I sold them a clear fuel door that was scratched. Well I has pictures of it open and closed so also clearly said it was not new and used. It wasn't even badly scratched just some light surface stuff that comes with being on the outside of a car.. anywho.

since I am on that list you are not allowed to deal with me. or at least that is what it says. either way i you want something try pming (i think they can track that though) so email me at [email protected] or if you want txt me at 905-409-9467. I am not trying to rip people off here I am just trying to make room in my shed for the world of soul parts I am sure I will start building up. :)
good luck with the new car, another orignal tib owner leaving eh

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey when u say suspension for an 03 tib se is it the strut and springs or just one of the two if so what pieces does it have and front or back

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey when u say suspension for an 03 tib se is it the strut and springs or just one of the two if so what pieces does it have and front or back
all 4 and its the whole thing

ya not many left in the ontario group now ernie lol

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
i think they look supper baller !!!

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
yeah they are cool as hell, definately a neat looking car. I wouldn't mind having one.

Do the production headlights really light up like that?

·
Registered
9,504 Posts
i hate the scion box but the kia soul looks nice, i still can not believe how much i like those things.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL no the production headlights do not do that, they similar in shape but do not have that led turn signal its just a normal one and I dunno about the top part unless thats some crazy hid

·
Registered
723 Posts
Ahh I would have taken the bumpers off of you but I just got an 05 bumper :( Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Man no action on any of this eh? well to ebay it goes then

·
Registered
424 Posts
Another one bites the dust, out of us originals I think it's only Adam left ........
Robo is still kickin around, I think I told Ian yesterday my car is at 111,000kms or so, just needs new wheel bearings, having had to do anything but other than oil changes, even the original pads and rotors are good. But this winter the pads/rotors/wheels bearings will be replaced, and the timing chain

Ernie are u still pluggin away with yours??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts