·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
What thread pattern does the top of the 6spd shifter have? Same as stock?
Yes it is same as the stock knob.

can anyone help me on installing my sts. i prolly no how to do it i just dont wanna mess it up...

It is very easy and straight forward. Just be sure and put some red locktite on all the allen head screws before you install it. There is a DIY somewhere on the forum. But I really doubt you will have any problems to be honest.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hyundai Tiburon V6 6spd STS. These Ralco brand STS's are very high quality made and perform excellent. They will work on 2003-2008 Hyundai Tiburon V6 6SPD's. Installation is a breeze. I am selling these shifters for $100 + Shipping. Shipping will be only $10 - $15 to most places in the lower 48 states. I will ship to Canada for a small amount more. PM me with your Paypal info and your zip code for ordering!
You're doing us a HUGE favor by offering us these shifters! Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered my STS from SOUTHPAW26 over the weekend and received it today (Tuesday). Took me only 3 minutes to install. Was a perfect purchase and I want to thank SOUTHPAW26 for the fast shipping, great price and for offering us these quality STS's. Thanks again bud.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
You're doing us a HUGE favor by offering us these shifters! Thanks!
No problem my friend!

I ordered my STS from SOUTHPAW26 over the weekend and received it today (Tuesday). Took me only 3 minutes to install. Was a perfect purchase and I want to thank SOUTHPAW26 for the fast shipping, great price and for offering us these quality STS's. Thanks again bud.
Wow... Thanks for such kind words! Glad you like it.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts