Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have always thought that Spec-Vs/sentras and tiburons should have a meet togeather. I have arranged to have a Sentra meet and my friend with a tiburon would like to see some tibby's come out. So the meet will be at the parkinglot of Bahama Breeze overlooking the KOP mall infront of Best Buy. The time will be around 12:00/12:30 in the afternoon. After we get some food at the Bahama Breeze, there is a large open parkinglot accross the street for some pictures.

Where: Bahama Breeze in KOP.
When: Sunday November 5th at 12:00/12:30 in the afternoon.

Any questions?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Where is the meet (De, Md, Pa) and what does KOP stand for? Address for the mall or something in the area? How many cars are you expecting?

·
Registered
514 Posts
For Md. it looks like it might be the King of Prussa mall in King of Prussa Pa. Its about 1hr and45 min away (mapquest). Anyone intrested in driving up on the 5th?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
King of Prussa Pa lets get some tibbys out to this. There is already one comming.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This seems cool, might check it out and ill drop a post on the vboard.com and b15sentra.net..

later

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd show, but i've got to work until about 4:30 out at Ft. Indiantown Gap.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump bump bump

·
Registered
256 Posts
Damn!! I didn't have work till 2 but this place is like 2 hours away from me. I know thats mapquest time and I could make better time but thats still far. I'd just be popping in to pop right out! I'l see what I can do. . . maybe I can get someone to cover me

·
Registered
514 Posts
411 On the meet? Is anyone going? Who all is going from Pa? How many Tibs?

·
Registered
514 Posts
I'm not to keen on going all the way up there to chill with a bunch of Subarus...if more people from around here or from up there go I would be down with it. Would like to see one or two people from Md. roll up there. I guess we shall see.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
this is still happening...and who ever said anything about subarus??? This is a sentra/spec-v and tiburon meet. so far we have a good crowd comming out from what im told. Only reason some people are not comming out is because of autox going on.

·
Registered
514 Posts
JaySpecV said:
this is still happening...and who ever said anything about subarus??? This is a sentra/spec-v and tiburon meet. so far we have a good crowd comming out from what im told. Only reason some people are not comming out is because of autox going on.
Sorry, ment to say sentra.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Turns out I have to work some OT this weekend and I work in KOP so I'll probably stop up.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Due to the lack of participation from this end (and OT at work) im going to have to decline the invitation to this meet. Sorry.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts