Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello & greetings to all. I was just wondering because a lot of us are so far spead out & I don't see much talk about it on the boards, but where are the Tiburon car clubs at. It's time to represent..... stand & be counted. What I'm looking for is an intro & details or what not.
What I'm looking to do here, is to:
#1 see what clubs are out there
#2 share info with others as well as come together to help others who would like to start their own in their area. Ya know, each one, teach one
#3 help make this tiuron community grow.​

Here, I'll start:
As most of you know, I'm Mo', President of Va biggest & baddest Tiburon club....Team TNT. We are about 20 members strong & growing, 2007 is gonna be a good year!!. We cover pretty much the whole Commonwealth of Virginia, from SoVA to NoVA to South West to many parts in between. We are all GK, with just about all the factory colors, we also represent many different states, i.e. OH, VA, NY, NJ, TX & many more. We are a bunch of good peeps that like to hang out, have good times & just so happen to drive the same type car. We always welcome others to our meets & gatherings, as well as we try to have a good showing to others

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
SE-Underground is here in GA. We were once a Tiburon club but people's taste change and so do their cars so nows its Tibs, 2 SRT4's, BMW 330 Ci, Sti, SpecV, RSX-S. We are actively working to build a show team.

There are other tib owners in GA but never can seem to get them to join SEU's site esp when there are no dues or fee's.

www.seuforums.com

·
Banned
181 Posts
Here, I'll start:
As most of you know, I'm Mo', President of Va biggest & baddest Tiburon club....Team TNT. We are about 20 members strong & growing, 2007 is gonna be a good year!!. We cover pretty much the whole Commonwealth of Virginia, from SoVA to NoVA to South West to many parts in between. We are all GK, with just about all the factory colors, we also represent many different states, i.e. OH, VA, NY, NJ, TX & many more. We are a bunch of good peeps that like to hang out, have good times & just so happen to drive the same type car. We always welcome others to our meets & gatherings, as well as we try to have a good showing to others
You'd have the first 07 in VA but no one will let me in yet.. LOL j/k.... See you all on Saturday..:3_puhbye:

·
Registered
588 Posts
You'd have the first 07 in VA but no one will let me in yet.. LOL j/k.... See you all on Saturday..:3_puhbye:
well sir you have an open invite to carolina kdm aka nc powerhouse we gots the v6 record set at our last meet at rockingham. :3_bier:

carolina kdm dedicated to spreading the word on kdm vehicles in the carolina's. we have only been formed a short time even shorter than our club brethren to the north only since around NOV but we are allready rolling 33 strong. We are headed up by a board of 5 members. and will be debuting a carolina kdm car show team by the spring. We even have members who are mods on nt as well. We also have our own forum, email addys, 2 myspaces lol, and chat. :3_bier:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I am part of Deviant Koncepts, which is in the process of rising up from the ashes so to speak! We are all GK's for now, and most of you know the president and his car(s), DBPM or formally known as DK! We are looking at getting everything back in order and having a better structure for the club in general. We have members Nation wide, with home being in DFW, Texas. We will be Hyundai based for starters, so we hope to add on to the list being David has the only other Hyundia that's not a Tib, his Elantra!

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
As much as l know there are tiburon clubs in greece,spain,turkey,france and belgium l think.
l learned that on this forum and now l see there is also lithuanian tib club.Here is another european tomykas :3_smile:
Spain www.tuscanipassion.com
There is no tucsani club in slovenia,if there would ever be l'll probably be the founder but that probabbly won't happen since l'm in hyundai club.There is simply not enough serious people with tibs that would even sign up as members.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Any clubs around the New York area?

·
Registered
109 Posts
As much as l know there are tiburon clubs in greece,spain,turkey,france and belgium l think.
l learned that on this forum and now l see there is also lithuanian tib club.Here is another european tomykas :3_smile:
Spain www.tuscanipassion.com
There is no tucsani club in slovenia,if there would ever be l'll probably be the founder but that probabbly won't happen since l'm in hyundai club.There is simply not enough serious people with tibs that would even sign up as members.
you should try to make slovenian tiburon club... i think you'll be surprised to see people joining the club...
i was also thinking about that there are no serious tiburon owners. but when i founded the club, people are now joining... 5 members at the moment :) and just half of the month :)

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
you should try to make slovenian tiburon club... i think you'll be surprised to see people joining the club...
i was also thinking about that there are no serious tiburon owners. but when i founded the club, people are now joining... 5 members at the moment :) and just half of the month :)
l don't know man.lt's not so easy to found club officialy and all the papers that are needed,dealing with stupid buerocrats... l know how many problems our hyundai club president had when he decided to do it.lt took him and another guy about two years.Not worth it IMHO.
l don't have time and patience,nor ambition to be a car club president.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a guy that was interested in starting a club in AZ. Just most of the guys there were not interested in the club thing...just liked getting together.
damn straight we need a club here...IVe seen quite a few modded tibs running around.

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
there's elite GK based out of FL...we are pretty new but i see good things happening
No there isn't. There's an ElitE GK in NorthEast (New York / Long Island / Jersey / Connecticut area) which some group in FL really really really wants to be like, they're called "GK Elite"... lol

Look at the avatar

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sal, don't start on that again please. lol. He obviously made an honest mistake.

Representing ElitE GK right here as well. Not sure exactly how many we are though. hmmm.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.