Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 03 Tiburon is sitting on the highway in the town next to me for sale thought I would put on hear incase someone is looking listed at $8,500. OWNERS DESCRIPTIO: 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GS-R 126k KM which is around 78k miles. Very rare car! Only available in Canada, And only made for one year..."2003" . Built with more options than the Korean version "Tuscani," This car has a standard 6-speed manual transmission, and traction control not offered on any other model. Other options include the standard sunroof, leather seats, premium infinity stereo w/10" infinity subwoofer, abs, and a 2.7L v6 engine. Every available option was standard on the GSR model!

This car has been repainted with a dark green emerald clearcoat, which looks black "Its original color" at times, and other times the green pearl really stands out. It has also been airbrushed with the Korean Tuscani "T badge" on the hood, around door handles, and on the hatch. It has a JSP carbon fiber hood, cold air intake w/ k&n filter, MBRP cat-back exhaust, customized headlights/ tailights, a stage 3 racing clutch and lightweight flywheel. It also has Tuscani door sils to set off the theme! It comes with a 2-way Python LCD alarm as well. Comes with a custom fit 10" JL W1 in a stock sub box. It is being powered with a MTX amp, and running off the factory deck. The wheels even have the custom Tuscani center caps in them.Car was Imported from Canada, so the gauges are in KM/h as stated above! Theres not another one like this around! Research Tiburon GSR and you'll only find Canadian listings and they will only be 2003 models!!!

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
like the color and the sub in the stock box but imo the owner is a tool and the air brushed t is fugly

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
i think this thing has been passed around alot. i believe there's been a previous thread about this 1 on eBay. but yea the tails and airbrushed "T" need to go.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Nooooooooooo no no no no no no no no no

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
if only the owner knew that there was NT, and people on here that could call out this bullshlt description in a heartbeat.

he's lying out the a-hole. if you do decide to buy it, make him remove the air brushed logo, lower the price, because thats way too much for a used 03, and make him give you special permission to smack the shlt out of him for being such a tool.

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
if only the owner knew that there was NT, and people on here that could call out this bullshlt description in a heartbeat.

he's lying out the a-hole. if you do decide to buy it, make him remove the air brushed logo, lower the price, because thats way too much for a used 03, and make him give you special permission to smack the shlt out of him for being such a tool.
lmao...........Tell us how you really feel Newo :einstein:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He traded for it.. He did nothing to it so don't rip on the owner that now has it.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I don't really understand why you are advertising for this guy.. and then sticking up for him... I take it you are a friend of his... or maybe it is your car? It obviously isn't just a "random" car on the highway

·
Registered
17 Posts
Damn that price isn't to good. Especially with that T airbrushed on the hood lol. I got my tibb about 6 months ago, its a 2006 gt 5 spd with only 400 miles on it when i got it i put about 4000 on it since then. but it only cost me 10 grand...the dealer wanted 17 for it but that wasnt gonna happen lol.

·
Registered
4,963 Posts
Thats up near canada. The guy has been selling that car on Craigslist in Minnesota for about a year now. Refuses to budge on the price

1 - 19 of 19 Posts