Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a good buddy of mine will be serving our country in MARINE unifrom at Africa. Bakerking31 will be leaving tomorrow morning(jan.4) but will stop by Virginia and NC before he reaches his final destination. He's done his posts as a NT member and will be miss for a while. :3_nosthum

We've had good times going RICE hunting at National City(San Diego). For those of you that don't know, National City is the Hive of Ricers! We would make our ways there and never fail to encounter RICERS!.haha. You can imagine how that went.lol. GOOD TIMES!

I didn't get to speak to him much but I am sure he sends his best wishes to NT and the
T-Squad(San Diego crew).

Here he is serving as a Tiburon Driver:
1/8th drag at Qualcom
Rice hunting at the HIVE of RICERS!
1/4 at LACR
His Mean sounding tiburon

This thread will be counting down till he gets back to u.s soil from Africa.lol. Take care and SERVE US PROUD BK31.HAHA!!

count down. 10 months

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
Be safe BK.... I'm sure your mom is gonna have fun in the Tib while you're gone :D

·
Registered
639 Posts
only met him once but very cool guy, GOOD LUCK and be safe out there bud.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Good Luck Gentleman. Don't get the HIV - No Monkey Sex! :)

Thank You Gentleman for Protecting My Lazy White *** and the Rights that Go With it !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He told me once but I can't pronounce it right and spell it right right now. Hehe.

haha, that will be funny if the mom takes it for a spin 05GT. If anything, the loud drone of the headers and exhaust will probably irritate her because his rear seats are deleted. Pretty loud in there.

yeah, a BBQ at your NICE A$$ pad will be great Armature!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I wish him a good luck. Nice car....

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Eventhough I don't know him.. good luck Bakerking31

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
He'll be there for a bit and will be getting lots of moola! By the time he comes back he should have a lot of $$$ and have fun with it. GEE!, I wonder what he will spend it on?

Will I see an ASSASIN under his hood!? Haha, I am sure I will. CAN'T WAIT!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Good Luck, and be safe!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts