Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
tis is $3XXy TiBUrOn's car little mods but im only 18 and still in school so its not bad for doing all myself and still paying monthly payments on it for two yrs now
MODS 2 DATE

Eibach 1 1/2 inch lowering srings
Konig 17inch chrome wheels
L.E.D multi-color car kit
2 12inch alpine subs wit alpine amp 250watt and DECK(hits hard for little amp)
SOON 2 COME

OEM Carbon fiber HOOD
Borla exhaust system
PICs
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
LAST the other toy i ROll in 500Hp :3_nosthum
[/IMG]

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
hey nice ride you should check out the northeast forum and come to some meets ,we have a few new hampshire members in the new england crew ..and we try to have lots a meets like this
one,teaser pics we had 20 cars at the last one

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Not a big fan of shinny rims but it works pretty good with the tail lights. nice ride

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nolfol said:
hey nice ride you should check out the northeast forum and come to some meets ,we have a few new hampshire members in the new england crew ..and we try to have lots a meets like this
one,teaser pics we had 20 cars at the last one

YA TAT SOUNDS FUN IM KINDA PART OF SO CLUBS UP HERE BUT WOULD LOVE TO MEET UP WIT SOME OTHER TIBSAND THAT YELLOW ONE LOOKS LIKE ONE ISAW AT NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY TIS YR AT A COUPLE SHOWS :3_nosthum

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Best Thing You Can Do Is Drop It...it Rides Nicer To

·
Registered
907 Posts
Haven't seen you around much, probaly getting to cold for people in manchester... Maybe ill see you at some shows agian next year.... I belive you know who I am you were next to me at Import Wars.

Not long now till the car goes for its nap...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tooblue said:
Haven't seen you around much, probaly getting to cold for people in manchester... Maybe ill see you at some shows agian next year.... I belive you know who I am you were next to me at Import Wars.

Not long now till the car goes for its nap...
ya i saw you friday night at the gas station on elm wit your friend in the civic...i wasnt drivin my car though and the kid didnt feel lke stoppin....i sold the wide body though 500$ closer to the S/C, ill see ya next yr have a safe winter.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
You must have been at the import wars i missed lol

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya Was There Along Wit A Crap Load Of Other Tibbys

1 - 15 of 15 Posts