Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have had my tiburon for about 5 months and i payed 10 grand for it with 77,000 miles and after looking around. Did i get a good deal or just ***** slapped by the dealership?

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
03Tib88 said:
Ok i have had my tiburon for about 5 months and i payed 10 grand for it with 77,000 miles and after looking around. Did i get a good deal or just ***** slapped by the dealership?
Hmm, I dont know...I got my 03 GT for 14k with 18k on the odometer.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Crash-n-Burn said:
:3_frusty: An '03 GT costs us 24k euro = $30100

An '06 GT would be in the 35k region = $43912 :3_nooo: :3_nooo: :3_nooo:
WTF your kidding right? there is no way that i would pay 43 grand for our car

·
Registered
869 Posts
03TibbGT said:
WTF your kidding right? there is no way that i would pay 43 grand for our car
nope he's not...i'm over in germany right now and one of the german SP's offered me 30k in US dollars for my car and i have an 04 GT

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I paid £9000 for my 03 tib with 24k on the clock!

·
Registered
869 Posts
NxD BSC said:
**** i'm going to sell my damn car in germany
haha pretty much all of the US spec cars will sell alot more then their value in europe...over here trucks(aka yank tanks) and sports cars go for a pretty price tag cause they are difficult to get and highly expensive to insure...when i went to a car club meeting these german kids were all over my car saying they would never be able to afford something like it...and it was because it's twice as hard and expensive to get a license over here and the insurance is outrageous...a buddy of mine sold his 2001 dodge ram to a french guy for 40,000 dollars...so yeah american autos are expensive over here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts