Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,621 Posts
I would look up your car and a BRZ on an online place (I use Tire Rack, I believe Discount tire is a forum sponsor) to see specs for stock rims.
Looking at.....
Bolt spacing/diameter
Center bore
Offset
Rim diameter and width

·
Registered
22 Posts
No they wont fit without adapters. Subaru runs a 5x100 pattern and we have 5x114.3

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does said adapter exist? I found a cheap set of BRZ rims thought they would look nice on my tiburon

·
Registered
22 Posts
Look on ebay, sets of 2 are 60 or so. Just search "5x100-5x114.3 adapters"

·
Super Moderator
8,621 Posts
No they wont fit without adapters. Subaru runs a 5x100 pattern and we have 5x114.3

I would double check per my earlier post.....mid 2000's Subaru changed the bolt spread. ;-)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yea but honestly who would want the older wheels on a tib tho lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Also with a little research, the only Subaru cars with a 5x114.3 pattern ive found are listed in the screenshot i added. Most being newer year cars or ones you probably wouldnt want the wheels from.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Save up for a better set with the proper bolt pattern at least.
Once you start adding mod on top of mod, you’ll likely regret it. Imagine how happy you are at first with a deal on some used wheels, but then how pissed you’ll be when you realize you need additional parts to make them work... hub rings, hub adapters, spacers, longer bolts. What if they don’t clear the front calipers cause you plan on adding a big brake kit? Then of course rolling fenders and shaving brackets. Where is the $$$ for all that. 😱

Anyways, do some basic research man or you’ll go broke soon and lose your girlfriend in the process.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts