Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Allright, I am aware there was a thread a few years ago discussing it, but I'm not gonna bring it back to life and get bi*ched at. So I wanna hear your sex stories. Good, bad, embarrassing etc.

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
I wanna hear 'your' stories.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
On my lap while driving was the best, titties hitting my face was quite distracting though

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Sounds hot. Tell me more!
^^ that one was an ex GF.

this other time, girl climbed on me while we were going through the drive through at wendy's around 1 am. mexican dude behind us honked and yelled "get ittt"...then at the window was awkward, especially since she asked for extra whipped cream. Unfortunatly that girl tends to bite though :/

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Mmmm I like the biters, so long as they keep the teeth above the waist.
was mainly arm, neck and nipple bites hurt like a ***** though

·
Registered
302 Posts
So me and my girl were feeling a little frisky.... so I drove her to a church parking lot... stripped ALL her cloth off and layed her on the hood of the tibby and i smashed it "of course... it was like 3am" HAHA. Even left a booty print! Sooo.... can anyone top that? My girl is a FREAK!

·
Premium Member
2,533 Posts
So me and my girl were feeling a little frisky.... so I drove her to a church parking lot... stripped ALL her cloth off and layed her on the hood of the tibby and i smashed it "of course... it was like 3am" HAHA. Even left a booty print! Sooo.... can anyone top that? My girl is a FREAK!
Driving beats that.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
itt:

Bunch of lying virgins

·
Registered
3,061 Posts

·
Dedication to Thai Cuisine
7,687 Posts