Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had Tiburon T emblems on my car for over 10 years. I bought them way back in the day. Last week a school bus backed into my car and took out the hood and passenger fender and passenger headlight. Luckily their insurance is covering the repairs, but now I noticed the emblem got its clear coat scrapped off during this. Someone on this site painted T emblems back in the day and made special tire t caps for me. Does anyone here still do that? I reached out to a dealer in Australia about ordering a new one if they are available still, but I’m seeking out other back up options. Picks of the damage on my passenger side fender/hood/door/back fender.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I mean you could find a non painted one and bring one of your others to an artist or try to paint it yourself? Idk how rare tire caps are but they cant be that bad 😁

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I’ve had Tiburon T emblems on my car for over 10 years. I bought them way back in the day. Last week a school bus backed into my car and took out the hood and passenger fender and passenger headlight. Luckily their insurance is covering the repairs, but now I noticed the emblem got its clear coat scrapped off during this. Someone on this site painted T emblems back in the day and made special tire t caps for me. Does anyone here still do that? I reached out to a dealer in Australia about ordering a new one if they are available still, but I’m seeking out other back up options. Picks of the damage on my passenger side fender/hood/door/back fender.
I have the same Australian emblems as well. Instead of buying a new one why not have them fix the clear coat?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts