Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I finally decided to do up some new pics.. here they are, some are a lil fuzzy i know, but working on how to use this camera

My fav…

ok, here is the supercharger…

ok here is the last one anyone know how to fix this

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Headlights...reseal them correctly :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GeneralPatton said:
Headlights...reseal them correctly :)

i never un-sealed them thats the problem haha

·
Registered
298 Posts
have you ever messed with your headlight at all? if not take them to the dealer like chaos said before you put Hid's angel eyes, clear coners, etc......if you mess with the headlight they'll void your headlight warranty!!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know it will... acually there is a lil crack in the light so ill need to probly replace it out of pocket.... im getting it dyno'd saturday.. so we'll see then

·
Registered
298 Posts
haha alright damn you have really spent a good bit of money lately havent ya!!!! modding aint cheap brother!!! well anyway it look sexy as hell!!!!

·
Registered
456 Posts
tonic21 said:
i know it will... acually there is a lil crack in the light so ill need to probly replace it out of pocket.... im getting it dyno'd saturday.. so we'll see then

ok my work is retarded and I cant see the pic........but if your light is foggin up, take it out throw it in the oven. Then peel it apart....dont listen to Hector, and then put some silicone sealer in a small bead around the inside rim. That should fix it, smash them together again and reheat, smush harder and wala sealed light. BUT if there is a crack that is more than likely where the prob is too, wouldnt hurt to try re-sealing them first though, thats the cheaper route.

·
Registered
298 Posts
crowebar said:
ok my work is retarded and I cant see the pic........but if your light is foggin up, take it out throw it in the oven. Then peel it apart....dont listen to Hector, and then put some silicone sealer in a small bead around the inside rim. That should fix it, smash them together again and reheat, smush harder and wala sealed light. BUT if there is a crack that is more than likely where the prob is too, wouldnt hurt to try re-sealing them first though, thats the cheaper route.

I hate you crow :3_plzdie: haha j/k I guess you can do it that way too But I would go to the dealer and raise hell just cuz I love to be a pain in the ***!!!...haha

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Nuthin like being blown! And I helped (no homo). To get the moisture out of the headlights, leave the dust caps off over night.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Nice tib......nothing better than a sleeper :3_winkthu

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Really nice !

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i more than likely will get a new one.... Yep Rickna help....

·
Registered
792 Posts
holy **** that isn't just moisture building up in there.... it looks like that crack is letting water just leak into there!!!! Easiest way to fix it. Take the headlight out and run a hair dryer over the wet parts till they dry. Once everything is dry, reseal the edges around the entire light with silicone and then slap it back in there. If that is actually a crack, doing this is pointless, as water will keep going into the headlight through there...

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
tonic21 said:
i more than likely will get a new one.... Yep Rickna help....
Community-that's what it's all about.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Streetshark2003 said:
Nice tib......nothing better than a sleeper :3_winkthu

yep yep thats what im going for. :3_winkthu

1 - 19 of 19 Posts