Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I'm selling all of my snowboarding stuff in order to raise funds for a monster pc gaming machine I'm building. Great stuff with everything needed to snowboard. Includes a Ride board with boots and binding, helmet, and 2 pairs of goggles. The board has been taken to colorado a few times, but besides that, it sits in my room most of the year. I've taken great care of it, waxxing it after each time I've gone out. The helmet was purchased last year and is still in great shape. The dragon goggles are less than a month old (got drunk and bought them in breckenridge while I was down there a few weeks ago :3_bier: ). Looking to sell everything as a package for $250+shipping. Selling everything as a package only.

·
How do you change this?
1,883 Posts
get me a shipping quote to 99518 (business) please

·
Registered
42 Posts
this is all really good beginner to intermediate stuff an and excellent price! would buy googles off you but we dont have any snow up here in michigan this year:( free bump

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much for the helmet and what size is it. Like could it fit a little kid with a hat or something?
$30 + shipping for just the helmet. The size is a small (53.5cm-55.5cm) so I imagine with a stocking cap it would fit a little kid.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Would you be willing to do 250$ all together including shipping?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts