Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I posted about a month or so ago, about taking off my decals on my car. Finally decided to take em off about a few weeks ago. Then decided to take some pictures the other day. Anyways, check it out, still a work in progress though. Only thing is I was driving down the interstate not too long ago and bent one of my rims (only like 3months old)...Seems the state crew forgot to re--pave a bit a patch of the road there... check it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Working on it lol. give me a second
Dont know what the problem is, it keeps saying its going over the quota, no matter what I set the size to.

·
Registered
981 Posts
yea , sign up to photobucket and load ur pics there, then just copy the url and post it, u wont have to resize

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey I appreciate that, never used photobucket before. Here are the pics though now, finally.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Sorry about the rim, that really sucks. Gotta love the red tibs. Some redouts and youll be gold!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
AudioTib said:
Sorry about the rim, that really sucks. Looking forward to seeing pics of the tib!
Yeah it bent it, the right front. I bent the right front on the stock rims also. Dunno whats up with that wheel. I ordered a new one and its here and the one that was bent, I hit back into place a little bit with a rubber hammer n such. It just bent the lip out luckily, still driveable though. :3_fyou to the state lol. By the way, pics should be up on the last post before this one. Yessur and red all the way, I had a blue '04 but problems with the dealership. they ran it into something and painted the front end on it, had bumps n such under the paint. Finally they decided to take it back after fighting with them and I just upgraded to the GT for a little bit more money.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
ercjaxn said:
Yeah it bent it, the right front. I bent the right front on the stock rims also. Dunno whats up with that wheel. I ordered a new one and its here and the one that was bent, I hit back into place a little bit with a rubber hammer n such. It just bent the lip out luckily, still driveable though. :3_fyou to the state lol. By the way, pics should be up on the last post before this one.
Lol rubber malets fix everything! My hood was sittin to high so i beat my strut bar with a rubber mallet and now my hood sits just right! :qleft3: Shark Racing...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AudioTib said:
Lol rubber malets fix everything! My hood was sittin to high so i beat my strut bar with a rubber mallet and now my hood sits just right! :qleft3: Shark Racing...
Thats right. They do wonders I tell ya. I am gonna get the new rim put on and I am ordering a new set of tires to go on it. I think the bending problem has a lot to do with these tires that came on it. yeah shark racing lol.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
very nice, thats the only konig rim i like. just lower that bish now, and CC ur lights mang

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WayTooFast said:
very nice, thats the only konig rim i like. just lower that bish now, and CC ur lights mang
Thank you. The only thing bout the lowering part is, I was afraid if I started messin with the suspension on the ride, then that would more than likely void all the warranty n such. The lights are soon to come. Just been working on the stereo system and put an intake on it. Seems I am gonna go for building it up for a super charger over this winter I believe (headers/exhuast/engine parts). If not that then a Lip Kit, had one ordered but decided to wait, around here there are so many friggin dead animals n such in the moutains n all here, afraid of buying/painting it and then tearing it all to pieces lol.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
What rims are those? I like the way they look on your car. Dang now i dont have 69 posts anymore :3_sadley:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
AudioTib said:
What rims are those? I like the way they look on your car. Dang now i dont have 69 posts anymore :3_sadley:
LOL.... They are the Konig Sideways.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Whos blue tib is that in the backround? By the way if he tries to tell you about really cool taillights dont listen. lol Please!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
AudioTib said:
Whos blue tib is that in the backround? By the way if he tries to tell you about really cool taillights dont listen. lol Please!
Thats my brothers, its an 01. He has Lexani's on it, yeah I know, but its what he likes lol. Big crome rims. Alright, I will try not too lol.....While I am on here, heres one of the deck I got for the system.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
ercjaxn said:
Thank you. The only thing bout the lowering part is, I was afraid if I started messin with the suspension on the ride, then that would more than likely void all the warranty n such. The lights are soon to come. Just been working on the stereo system and put an intake on it. Seems I am gonna go for building it up for a super charger over this winter I believe (headers/exhuast/engine parts). If not that then a Lip Kit, had one ordered but decided to wait, around here there are so many friggin dead animals n such in the moutains n all here, afraid of buying/painting it and then tearing it all to pieces lol.
lol you are afraid to mess with the sus. but yet u want a S/C

dude im lowered and i have had no probs and i abs. love it...just get quality sh1t, like usual , you get what you pay for when it comes to car parts. :3_smile:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Thank you. Lol good point made there the post before. I just dont know, Ya know there is a lot of things I want to do to it but yet not for sure what order I want to do em in. Like I said lowering it right now prolly wouldn't be the best idea here, ground clearance is gonna be a problem here soon...animals like to come out on the roads and ya got people who are always dropping wood n such on the roads (people that come outta the woods like once a year).What brand did you lower your car with? I think what I am looking to do is put new speakers in the doors and back. then to an exhaust/headers system. And thats right, you do get what you pay for, I agree.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
ercjaxn said:
Thank you. Lol good point made there the post before. I just dont know, Ya know there is a lot of things I want to do to it but yet not for sure what order I want to do em in. Like I said lowering it right now prolly wouldn't be the best idea here, ground clearance is gonna be a problem here soon...animals like to come out on the roads and ya got people who are always dropping wood n such on the roads (people that come outta the woods like once a year).What brand did you lower your car with? I think what I am looking to do is put new speakers in the doors and back. then to an exhaust/headers system. And thats right, you do get what you pay for, I agree.
Good choice of routes. Ah i remember the day back when i choose just about the same path to go down... As far as the springs i have tien, and while they look nice you will get a harsher ride. Its up to you whether or not to lower it, but it sounds to me that around where you live it might not be the best mod for you. When i drove through va i definitly would not have liked to have had my lowered tib.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AudioTib said:
Good choice of routes. Ah i remember the day back when i choose just about the same path to go down... As far as the springs i have tien, and while they look nice you will get a harsher ride. Its up to you whether or not to lower it, but it sounds to me that around where you live it might not be the best mod for you. When i drove through va i definitly would not have liked to have had my lowered tib.
Yeah thats the only prob here. Some of the roads here in this little southern part of Va are not so good/well kept anyways. Then winter coming up, it isn't gonna get any better here lol. Of course I do not drive my car in the snow n such... as I have my good ol Geo Tracker for that and usually to/from work daily.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts