Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
lol color purple ?well it don'tlook bad but miight have some hidden damage or a flood etc..etc..

·
Registered
27 Posts
You have to be seriously careful when buying these cars salvaged. When these Tiburons get into a wreck, the frame seems like it just folds up and you have to replace the entire thing. I just got finished repairing a 2005 Tiburon GT. At first it only looked like some minor exterior body repair, but turned into a new engine cradle and suspension. Tiburons are not the best in surviving an accident.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Damn it hurts to see them 2 tibby's like that!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
if the air bags diploy the insurance will more the likey total the car

·
Registered
69 Posts
tibbguy03 said:
if the air bags diploy the insurance will more the likey total the car
both bags went off in my car when a lady drove out in front of me. my insurance company is fixing the car. depends on the insurance company, and what values they rate at i guess.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Tiburon628 said:
no your 100% wrong

if the damage is worth fixing then they will not total it.

yep.. if the cost of the repairs are less than the value of the car, they'll repair it..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Delta119 said:
normally they look at value and percent damaged. if damage is more then 50% oF the carS value normally they will total it but like some one else said it depends on the car
mine worked out to be like 70% of the value, my insurance co said they would go up to 75%.
was around $12500 in damages, they valued the car at over $17000.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts