Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
He bought a bumper from me with no difficulties...i received payment extremely fast and he responded to all me pms plus kept in contact on his own. He is a great person to deal business with, you have my trust!!

:3_hypocri A+++++++++ buyer and person!!

Tiffany

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
So check this out i was lookin in the for sale thread and i came upon fog lights for sale. I was all over it like white on rice.... Called dibs and all. Then some guy after me said that he had money in hand and ready to buy.... well the dumb **** that was selling the fog lights gave them to him.... So im assuming Tiffany saw what was going on and told me that TT had a spare fog light, so i hit the guy up... Right there man, he was quick.... Shipped it out the same day and all... The guy has my vote.... good job TT and keep up the good work....

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Thanks guys, appreciate it........im always here to help ASAP

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
yeah... I know that kevin dude... he's a real big PIA... I bought a piece of bubble gum from him for .25 cents and he tried to charge me $40 for shipping... So I paid (cuz I really wanted that piece of gum). When the package arrived... wouldn't you know he had already chewed the gum up... it had horrible packaging and to add... when I proceeded to chew it... he had chewed all the flavor right out of it. I filed my complaint with paypal and they said that they would refund me the money if I showed proof. I swallowed the proof... so im out $40.25!

Pay up sucka!

lol

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
lmao ryan...........hope that was the only thing you swallowed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts