Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....first its my clutch and i get that replaced now its my tranny the dealer says. In any gear the car whines kinda like a jet spooling for take off ya know that high pitch whine. Well i havent heard from the dealer what they want to do and i want to keep my options open or im selling her :(. Any feedback would seriously be greatly apreciated!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Well.....first its my clutch and i get that replaced now its my tranny the dealer says. In any gear the car whines kinda like a jet spooling for take off ya know that high pitch whine. Well i havent heard from the dealer what they want to do and i want to keep my options open or im selling her :(. Any feedback would seriously be greatly apreciated!
It's drive train, so do you still have warranty on it?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I still have warranty on it. I took it into the dealer and they said it was an internal transmission problem. I was thinking about changing the fluid and looking for pieces of metal or chips.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Yea I still have warranty on it. I took it into the dealer and they said it was an internal transmission problem. I was thinking about changing the fluid and looking for pieces of metal or chips.
So, if it's internal are they going to repair or replace the tranny? What did the dealer say and do?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They should replace the tranny because its still under warranty, but the dealer has not contacted me in a couple weeks even when i called for the second time. I think i should call corporate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts