Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.....first its my clutch and i get that replaced now its my tranny the dealer says. In any gear the car whines kinda like a jet spooling for take off ya know that high pitch whine. Well i havent heard from the dealer what they want to do and i want to keep my options open or im selling her :(. Any feedback would seriously be greatly apreciated!

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Well.....first its my clutch and i get that replaced now its my tranny the dealer says. In any gear the car whines kinda like a jet spooling for take off ya know that high pitch whine. Well i havent heard from the dealer what they want to do and i want to keep my options open or im selling her :(. Any feedback would seriously be greatly apreciated!
It's drive train, so do you still have warranty on it?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I still have warranty on it. I took it into the dealer and they said it was an internal transmission problem. I was thinking about changing the fluid and looking for pieces of metal or chips.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They should replace the tranny because its still under warranty, but the dealer has not contacted me in a couple weeks even when i called for the second time. I think i should call corporate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.