Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do people do things like this? It's FRONT-WHEEL-DRIVE!!!!!!!!

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/car/230805436.html

1996 Buick Century Station Wagon - "Tricked Out" - Dual Rear Tires - $2500

Date: 2006-11-06, 8:25AM EST

This is kind of funky! It's a 'tricked out' 1996 Buick Century Station Wagon with a ton of add-ons. First, it has dual flares over the rear wheel wells. Second, you have blacked out rear windows. Third, you have a racing steering wheel. And fourth, dual exhausts with dual rear tires. Someone spent a lot of time on this one. For all of this the wagon drives very well! The AC, CD player, heat, all work fine and this is definitely a head turner. Almost guarantee you've never seen anything quite like it. Call (215) 681-3190 or visit www.ivyauto.com Call (215) 681-3190

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GTea said:
There are plenty of people on this forum wide widebody tiburons with wider rear tires than the front, yet that is okay by you? Go call them out.
Widebody kits and wider rear tires on a sporty car are one thing, dualie truck fender flares and dual rear wheels on a Buick wagon are another.

Wider rear tires are good for autocrossing. I don't see dual rear wheels helping that way.

·
Banned
312 Posts
NovaResource said:
Widebody kits and wider rear tires on a sporty car are one thing, dualie truck fender flares and dual rear wheels on a Buick wagon are another.

Wider rear tires are good for autocrossing. I don't see dual rear wheels helping that way.
No, its one and the same. Maybe dualie tires help him with moving heavy objects. Is it okay then, because its mildly functional.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTea said:
No, its one and the same. Maybe dualie tires help him with moving heavy objects. Is it okay then, because its mildly functional.
You think this is OK and you don't believe an airplane can take off from a conveyer belt. It's all clear now.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
staw512 said:
haha thats gross....
[begin sarcasm]
What's gross about it? It's the newest widebody Buick Century kit make to improve autocrossing and cargo-carrying performance.
[end sarcasm]

·
Registered
44 Posts
you can seat more people with those flares. all you need are grab-bars and seatbelts. there's function for you.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
i was gonna go out and eat dinner tonight...but i just lost my appetite...

·
Banned
312 Posts
NovaResource said:
You think this is OK and you don't believe an airplane can take off from a conveyer belt. It's all clear now.
I never said it was okay. I think its on the same level of retardness as people who widebody the tiburon and put big tires out there. All I said was you can't call one person out and not the other.

ANd the ****ing plane won't take off.

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
you know i gotta give props for it not being the same old thing. this guy did something completely unique and probably spent ALOT of time, and a decent amount of money doing it, and all you guys are doing is bashing him. The thing doesnt have a fuct up wing on it, its not spray painted, its not 4 different colors, its at least somewhat tasteful in that whoever had it didnt RICE the hell out of it....KUDOS to the builder

·
Registered
261 Posts
They took out the rear doors? Do they ever carry passengers, and if so, do they climb over the front seat or enter through the tailgate?

But they could have at least used a Buick Roadmaster, it had a Corvette engine.

·
Registered
869 Posts
What I find amusing is the "All Tricked Out" title. I mean other than the dualies it has tinted windows and a $25 auto store steering wheel. Wow that's just a crazy amount of mods! :3_redcard

1 - 18 of 18 Posts