Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with True Bass subs? I was in the local audio shop a while back with my brother, and we were just sitting around watching football on the shop's TV while we waited for them to install my brother's new component speakers. Anyway, the owner asked if we wanted to hear something crazy. So we headed out to his Cavalier, and he blew us away with his system. He opened up the trunk, and to my amazement only had two 8" subs inside. He said it was a relatively unknown company called True Bass. He said the guy only makes 8" and 10" subs, but the 8's hit like 12's and the 10's hit like 15's. I'm thinking of selling my 12 and getting two 10's from them. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of them or used/heard their products before.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Delta119 said:
you were here first but where the heck did you come from?!?! I didnt know i wasnt the only delta... (well actually i lie i have seen Deltachitib before...)
I pop in and out ever couple months ;) ......slowly bringing the tibby back to life.....

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
scftw said:
Does anyone have any experience with True Bass subs? I was in the local audio shop a while back with my brother, and we were just sitting around watching football on the shop's TV while we waited for them to install my brother's new component speakers. Anyway, the owner asked if we wanted to hear something crazy. So we headed out to his Cavalier, and he blew us away with his system. He opened up the trunk, and to my amazement only had two 8" subs inside. He said it was a relatively unknown company called True Bass. He said the guy only makes 8" and 10" subs, but the 8's hit like 12's and the 10's hit like 15's. I'm thinking of selling my 12 and getting two 10's from them. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of them or used/heard their products before.
sorry for whoring above... i havent heard of them but if you have seen and more so felt them then do it to it. what ever you like is all thats needed. just remember dont turn up too high or you can blow out your back window...

·
Registered
298 Posts
no I havent hear of them either bro!! I know tha solabaricks or however you spell it they make some 10's that hit really hard as long as you have a decent size box. Dude just go with Rockford and you'll never regret it. god I miss my system!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, a buddy of mine has a Solobaric L7 12". It's loud as hell, even at low volumes. I know they hit hard. But I'm guessing (don't know for sure) that these TB subs are probably a lot cheaper, seeing as it's a relatively unknown company. I'm hoping, at least. If they're overpriced, I'll just stick with my 12" Pioneer Premiere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts