#1 · (Edited)
Tshark007 pics POLL

non of these are chop's just filters on the camera

real

yes i know re-painted bumper :3_frown:

See less See more
#3 ·
Re: Tshark007 pics POLL

would look cool with some graphetti all over the wall....

#10 ·
Yah I don't like any of them...you cant see the car very well, except for the close-up shot...and even that image could be better. Work on your lighting/camera skills...then work out a composition that is appealing to the eye...you will then have lovely photos to show all your friends.

#18 ·
They all seem a little under lit. You can barely see ur Tibs right side in the first few. Work with the light more, good lighting=good pics. Yeah, it's just lit in all the wrong places. The new ones look a little better, but try some wheel cleaner or something.

#19 ·
Ignarus said:
They all seem a little under lit. You can barely see ur Tibs right side in the first few. Work with the light more, good lighting=good pics. Yeah, it's just lit in all the wrong places. The new ones look a little better, but try some wheel cleaner or something.
the lighting is how i want it in the last pics

and my wheels are not dirty.lol

#23 ·
I like the real pics,,,the ones where you're playing with the hue or whatever it's called don't look very good.
Keep practicing,,you're getting better with the pics.
Looks like you caught someone compensating with his car there too. lol

#24 ·
Tuscanishark007 said:
some new pics

These two are the best.

I agree with a couple of the other comments...your first pics are average but you defintely improved this time around. Like it was said, keep focusing on composition and lighting. All you need is a little editing with color/brightness/curves etc (assuming you know Photoshop) and you'll be all set, with these two photos anyway. :2_wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.