Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i stumbled across these the other day. i really really love them, i think they would be sexy as hell of a silver tib, justt curious what you guys think about them. for $149 a rim for 17"s aint bad either :3_nosthum

·
Registered
514 Posts
Ditto...and when you get em...sell me the ones you have now :)

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think chrome is hawt! I get made fun of to ("its played out, everyone has it" etc) IMO I see more black and gunmetal then chrome (on any sorta tuner car) in my area. Too much chrome is nasty though. I would rock chrome or black chrome (hyperchrome, chromonium black, whatever the companies wanna call it).

·
Registered
294 Posts
WayTooFast said:
i stumbled across these the other day. i really really love them, i think they would be sexy as hell of a silver tib, justt curious what you guys think about them. for $149 a rim for 17"s aint bad either :3_nosthum

bet those would look good on any car!!

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
The gunmetal with the polished lip would look good on a silver car. The spokes are pretty heavy for so many spokes. I'm trying to envision it and thinking those wheels would suit a four door sedan like a WRX/STI which have more square body lines.

You need to chop them onto the tib to get the best understanding.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I think they would look alot better in a 18" also. 17's are a great size for the tib, but the wheel is alittle to cluttered to squeeze in a 17...an 18/19 would suit it much better. IMO

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
TSW wheels for that price ? Jump on that shiat ! TSW and Axis are some of the best wheel companies imo.
If the price difference isn't that bad go for the 18" instead.

·
Banned
3,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well the thing is with 17s and 18s, 17s i can keep my tires and its not gonna be as expensive as 18s, where as 18s are more expensive and i have to buy new tires...soo i dunno

plus i have cracked 2 of my rims in the 4 years ive had them....btw they're 17s...needless to say im a lil paranoid lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.