Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this kit on eBay. Good or no?
Or can someone suggest me to a kit? Or maybe even a supercharger.
I got a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon gt with a naturally aspirated v6.

·
Registered
256 Posts
You habe to make everything custom that kit won't really help with making any of the exhaust piping and that turbo is pretty cheap at least get a decent ebay turbo , I say get in intercooler and intercooler piping and a turbo , then get someone to custom make you a y pipe and down pipe , also the battery will have to br relocated to the trunk because the turbo will sit in that spot , you will also need a way to tune it and you will need bigger fuel injectors ans fuel pump and an upgraded clutch

·
Registered
256 Posts
Mine uses a atp up pipe custom fitted to dc headers, the up pipe that atp sells actually does bolt up to stock exhaust manifolds but you will need to bu their downpipe too and that makes the turbo sit backwards which is weird but ok mine won't sit backwards. But this can work for you but you will still have to make and set up your own intercooler and much more i liked a picture of hw the atp turbo set up sits usually, thats not my car btw T3 Turbo Merge Y-Pipe for Tiburon GT 2.7 : atpturbo.com

Attachments

·
Registered
6,003 Posts
that kit is pure garbage, every cheap mod on ebay will speed up the death of your car. Fast, cheap, reliable... pick 2.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts