Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done some research on difference I4 turbo kit...
Most of them produce near but using different size injector....
I want to know weather this difference effect fuel consupmtion or not?
Or they inject the same but bigger injector has got protential to run high boost?

I really care fuel consumption issue...

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yeah, it's more about potential. but 4 injectors 290cc will be more effective,accurate and easier to tune than 4x550cc, sure.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
apkraven said:
yeah, it's more about potential. but 4 injectors 290cc will be more effective,accurate and easier to tune than 4x550cc, sure.
all I havta say is...

fk me in controlling 680cc's, it's a b*tch ;)

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
you are my idol, lab, lol .. i'm stuck at trying to tune the 440s with standalone .. plz read my other post, maybe you could help with some knowledge..

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
apkraven said:
you are my idol, lab, lol .. i'm stuck at trying to tune the 440s with standalone .. plz read my other post, maybe you could help with some knowledge..
Hi..so what turbo r u using? what whp and wtq? U r using 290s for your turbo kit?

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
i use rb20det turbo , it's t3 .60 or even t3/t4 .63 , i use wrx 440cc as i said in my earlier post and in the topic "my prs problems" and i don't have a clue about whp and wtq as i don't have dyno available there. only my wideband which i can't get to work normally , i'll try to recalibrate it today..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts