Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iam currently selling my car but still thinking about keeping it.......

if i were to keep it should i Turbo it Or Supercharger it. and what brand... heres what i was thinking

Turbo...Alpine
Supercharger- Ripp

any sugestions plz help me

was selling my 2005 tib for 17995 but if someone can help me and convince me into keeping it and turboing or supercharging it it would be appreciated thanks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
4 cylinder or 6 cylinder?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking of a 60 trim turbonectic turbo and custom piping and a water to air ratio intercooler and custom exhaust out to the side before my diver side rear tire.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
2005tiburon said:
i was thinking of a 60 trim turbonectic turbo and custom piping and a water to air ratio intercooler and custom exhaust out to the side before my diver side rear tire.
+1

kudos if you do this...

·
Registered
465 Posts
2005tiburon said:
Iam currently selling my car but still thinking about keeping it.......

if i were to keep it should i Turbo it Or Supercharger it. and what brand... heres what i was thinking

Turbo...Alpine
Supercharger- Ripp

any sugestions plz help me

was selling my 2005 tib for 17995 but if someone can help me and convince me into keeping it and turboing or supercharging it it would be appreciated thanks!!!!!!!

what are you thinking about getting? if you do go F/I where in tthe rpm band do you what the power? who much money do you have to spend on the system? you need to answer those questions in order to get a reasonable answer.

·
Slortchus Maximus Non-Adminus
7,099 Posts
Deleted a couple of pots......

Lets keep this thread constructive.

·
Pete: The Man
4,366 Posts
Go with the RIPP SDS man....and buy the one I'm selling ;)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Ripps is out of the question

Alpine S/c are good but for the same price your better off going with a sniper kit with a ice box. More efficient and more WHP with no intercooler.
Assassin is the best way to go.

For turbo you can use the stealth kit wich hit 233whp on 4 PSI
For custom turbo kit you would wana hit 300 WHP on around 6 PSI
Alpine is making a nicly designed turbo setup made like a saab but we will probably see it next year.

Your best bet for price is the ngm sniper kit with the ice box and pulleys and injectors and tuned for the same price as the stealth you would make better numbers.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You can also go here for more information in general on Next Generation Motorsports and the products they have. You will also see alot of people posting how happy they are with NGM and their results with the products the have bought from them. There are also several videos and pic's too.

http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

·
pass dat....
4,358 Posts
2005tiburon said:
I'm sorry but if you can get 17995 or even 16000 for your car, take the money and run....lol

·
Registered
3,879 Posts
zeenon53 said:
I'm sorry but if you can get 17995 or even 16000 for your car, take the money and run....lol

Haha...
That's what he thinks he'll get .... we know the truth...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts