·
Registered
1,767 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have a 2003

U guyz recommend i get polly mounts, Mafterburner (or SAFCII), and like 290cc injecters.

What aboout plugs and wires? Or fuel pump... thanx for your help

·
EL NINJA MODERADOR
8,737 Posts
i have a 2003

U guyz recommend i get polly mounts, Mafterburner (or SAFCII), and like 290cc injecters.

What aboout plugs and wires? Or fuel pump... thanx for your help
They are drop in give a call to TC (i suggest bigger injectors)

He can keep the catback, just cant use the CAI.
Yes but is not the right size :3_chubby:

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not the right size?

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hmmm... which exhaust do you guyz recomend?

·
Registered
545 Posts
I run the kit.

Sell the CAI you dont need it. The mussa exhaust wil be fine you wont be pushing big enough numbers with the base kit to need anything bigger yet. You will NEED to get a mafterburner or some other form of fuel tuner. You will NEED some form of upgraded motor mounts or you will put your engine through the firewall.

Im not sure on TC's policy about injectors or FPR but I was supplied an adjustable FPR by him to add enough fuel to run safely. You'll have to ask him about that though. If your really serious about it give him a call.

EDIT: and I almost forgot your going to need to pick up a set of 1step colder spark plugs and lower the gap.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So if i get the Urithane mounts, 290 cc injectors, a fule tunner. I should beable to run the kit nice and safe? Mussa exhaust will be ook for now.... not lookin for big numbers yet.... i can also upgrade. AEM CAI will stay for now untill i get the kit.... then it will be sold or junked.

A quick question on this kit.... Is there anyone running this setup? Does it breath air from the same location as the AEM CAI? Does anyone got more pics of this setup on there car. Thanx for all the help and advice guyz

·
Banned
2,706 Posts
Pictures are on NGM's website. One of the guys out here has the turbo with pretty much the same mods plus a 85mm maf and stg. 4. He's thinking about 270-280whp

Also you want oil catch can that can be vented into the atmosphere if you have a 05+. Check out that in the F/I accessories section

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the 2 pics they have don't do it justice..... i have a 2003 GT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.