Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so im selling the car at the end of the year and i need the following parts

oem intake willing to trade evofusion cai + cash

oem exhaust willing to trade custom 2.5" pipe with magnaflow muflers + cash

oem tail lights willing to trade blacked out tails + cash

oem 17" rims

i have a sh*t load of aftermaket parts turbos rims hoods etc but not ready to sell yet ill be posting those up in the next couple of weeks so be patient kiddies but please hook me up with the oem goodness

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
where you from in va? i just got my car and everything is stock i can hook you up

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
1QUICKSHRK said:
speak up right now for the rims josh!!!!!!!! the rims Josh!!!!! the rims Josh!!!! haha
Im tryin to get as much as possible.......but seriously i call dibs on the rims at least

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok well im not selling right yet but so you guys can get idea of what i have ill put up what i can think of off the top of my head and I NEED THE OEM SH*T ASAP SO HIT ME UP and im in the northern va area and im willing to meet 1/2 way for those close enough

- complete turbo kit 490 injectors, piping, ic, garett t60/55, hks ssq, turbo xs 38mm waste gate etc more ****

- evofusion cai

- battery relocation kit

- cusco catch can

- baron lip kit fits perfectly not painted

- min garage wide body painted black needs repainting on some parts

- custom 2.5 exhaust w/ magnaflow muflers

- blacked out tails

- fno1rc 5zigen rims 17x8 w/tires (2 michelen oem tires - 60-70% tred 2 toyo proxes t1r about 95% tred)

- sparco torino limited editions(2) 2 tone black seats with red accents RARE LIKE SH*T!

-more **** but cant think of it off the top of my headlike i said this isnt for sell yet chack at the begining of next month but this gives you at least an idea of what to expect also havent decided that ill let you know all the prices when the official list comes out

I NEED OEM SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have the stock intake available and ready to go. If you stil need it, let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've got stock tails for the apc 3d's. You got pics?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts