Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey so one of the only things i'm really disappointed with my tib is the turning radius...it really suck in my opinion...has anyone else noticed this with their tibby or is there actually something wrong with my car? or am i just being too picky lol?

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
i agree, it sucks for being such a small car

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
Has something to do with being FWD and the CV joints operation capacity i believe

i was reading about it somewhere but yeah we do have crappy turning radius

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
I agree also.
Whenever i do U-turns it just makes me hate the turning radius.
Thats why you gas it in the middle of the U turn and let the back end come loose...
oh wait you guys haven't done the Promo DIY RWD conversion i forgot... Noobs lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Has something to do with being FWD and the CV joints operation capacity i believe

i was reading about it somewhere but yeah we do have crappy turning radius
has to do with how things are laid out in suspension ... Europian FWD cars - Ford focus - turns on the dime

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Thats why you gas it in the middle of the U turn and let the back end come loose...
oh wait you guys haven't done the Promo DIY RWD conversion i forgot... Noobs lol
haha +1 to that dude. ya, the turning radius in the tib sucks. i try and avoid making u-turns just cuz it sucks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Really? The turning radius is that bad? I thought it was good. But then again, I don't think I have ever driven another sports coupe other than my Tiburon.

·
Registered
959 Posts
poor turning radius + ebrake = better turning radius

·
Registered
306 Posts
For what the tiburon is, it's turning radius is piss poor. I can't hate it too much. We just bought my wife a new maxima and it's radius isn't much better. But come on. It handles like a 4 door.

·
ERMAHGERD, ERM AH MERD!
3,424 Posts
ohhyea and if we complain about the lack of power under the hood maybe they will recall that too
im not making fun of you i agree the turning radius blows

·
Banned
5,790 Posts
Really? The turning radius is that bad? I thought it was good. But then again, I don't think I have ever driven another sports coupe other than my Tiburon.
+1. didn't know it was an issue.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts