Hyundai Tiburon Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one off of ebay and it turned out it was a weak sticker emblem...is there one out there that is DEFINITELY a solid material that actually fastens into the holes left by the old H logo? This sticker is driving me crazy! I've looked on ebay but digital pictures make it hard to tell whats solid and what isnt

·
Registered
481 Posts
I bought one off of ebay and it turned out it was a weak sticker emblem...is there one out there that is DEFINITELY a solid material that actually fastens into the holes left by the old H logo? This sticker is driving me crazy! I've looked on ebay but digital pictures make it hard to tell whats solid and what isnt
yeah they got me too at least i only spent $8 on it. but yeah they suck

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HA! HA! It's ok brother....go to importshark & get you a real one. I'm surprised it held on
Buyer beware.....just becasue you think you are saving a few dollars doesn't mean you won't pay in other ways
Crap, I can't find a steering wheel on there :3_puh2: SORRY am I retarded or is there really not one on that site anymore?

·
...Be Envied
2,196 Posts

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
yeah, mine is sticker too and it looks niceish, the only thing that worries is when i turn the wheel the left inside pins click sometimes. i don't want to know where can they fly and how fast if the airbag would work...lol

·
Registered
44 Posts
Alright I'm glad I read this I almost bought one of those sterring wheel emblems off ebay.. I think ill just make a phone call over to korea to one of my friends and have him mail me one...

·
and his new kimchi coupe
6,247 Posts
We make a solid acrylic one...
Do you have any installed pictures of the "Tuscani" steering wheel cover? I'd like to see how it looks, also in a close up to see how it fits in the oval cutout. I remember tuscanipassion's being a little too short in length and left gaps on the left/right side of the emblem.

·
Registered
468 Posts
how do you remove the pins inside the airbag cover is it possible
It's possible, but a PITA. I didn't like the idea of metalized plastic flying at my face at 100+ mph in the event of airbag deployment, so I cut a largish slit in the area behind the emblem and fished them out with needlenose pliers. Then put the sticker emblem over and you can't tell it's cut behind.

You could also remove the whole front steering wheel assembly, but be careful not to strip the torx screws holding it on... i did, and now i'll never be able to get it off :( :( :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts